Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1016357 times)

Darksun

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Bucksplace
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #1005: May 25, 2012, 09:24:47 PM »
Actually, Kabrinskia still controls the region. So they attacked the priest on Kabrinskian lands...

That was my point. Summerdale waited until they had control of Torrents Breath before arresting Light Elsebeth.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006: May 25, 2012, 09:27:08 PM »
@feylonis: your sequence of events is mostly correct. Yet your assertion that Terran's war is a reason for SA realms to get involved is completely incorrect.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Brant

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007: May 25, 2012, 09:32:02 PM »
I've got to say, this whole predicament makes Summerdale look very classy by comparison.

Brant & Co - Good on you! At least you waited to control the region before you abused the priest/ruler.

Yeah... people tend to get touchy when you stick steel in 'em, not nearly as much about a forced vacation :P

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008: May 25, 2012, 09:50:08 PM »
The player of that character who attacked the Kabriskan ruler/priest misscliked. I saw the OOC mesage miself. Amasing!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 09:51:50 PM by mikm »

egamma

« Reply #1009: May 25, 2012, 09:52:18 PM »
The player of that character who attacked the Kabriskan ruler/priest misscliked. I saw the OOC mesage miself. Amasing!

Now that's funny.

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010: May 25, 2012, 10:07:15 PM »
We were dicusing a little brutality should be used regarding those pesky priests and king clarly said the priests are not to be harmed.
All this happned after the actual stabing ocured. ;D

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011: May 25, 2012, 11:09:07 PM »

How do you "accidentally" stab someone?  Don't you have to click "stab a fellow" and then click "stab that fellow over there" (which is how you arrest adventurers)?  That'd be like saying "I meant to convoy to BEL, but my pen slipped and I wrote BRE!  My bad; we're still friends, right?"  Who was he trying to stab in Mech Alb, if he wasn't trying to stab Allison?
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012: May 25, 2012, 11:31:59 PM »
You can use the assult comand to view all characters in your area, as long as you don't click from the list.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013: May 26, 2012, 12:07:15 AM »
You can use the assult comand to view all characters in your area, as long as you don't click from the list.

That may be true, but it doesn't matter. It happened. It's IC now, you roll with it.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014: May 26, 2012, 12:30:33 AM »
How do you "accidentally" stab someone?  Don't you have to click "stab a fellow" and then click "stab that fellow over there" (which is how you arrest adventurers)?  That'd be like saying "I meant to convoy to BEL, but my pen slipped and I wrote BRE!  My bad; we're still friends, right?"  Who was he trying to stab in Mech Alb, if he wasn't trying to stab Allison?

I love you right now for making a Diplomacy reference.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015: May 26, 2012, 12:45:23 AM »
That is until they TO your city that you are duke of. How would that make you feel about him? huh Perth! Tell me!
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

egamma

« Reply #1016: May 26, 2012, 02:20:12 AM »

I accidentally stabbed a realm-member instead of the enemy--I didn't recognize his name.

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017: May 26, 2012, 02:39:35 AM »
Imagine cutting your own ruler on accident.  :'(
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018: May 26, 2012, 02:46:52 AM »
Imagine cutting your own ruler on accident.  :'(

How do you think I feel? I accidentally rebelled against them over and over again...
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019: May 26, 2012, 02:52:01 AM »
Don't you just hate it when you accidentally execute five people.
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova