Author Topic: New here, to SpellMaster III.  (Read 7596 times)

Anarki_Hunter

• Knight
  • Gra'd Arbitrator
    • View Profile
New here, to SpellMaster III.
« Topic Start: October 12, 2011, 06:26:07 PM »
How do I start up!, I submitted 3 spells for make up and I see a test run sticky thread with some adhoc as well as a group interaction.
Any information will be appreciated, I am keen on being a part of this...  :)

I started up with some skills in magic, but upon clicking the 'get your starter package' resulted with a notification being displayed that:
"With your currently selected intents and/or bases, only a very small selection of spells is available. Please try again later. Remember, you automatically get 1 XP every hour."

Thou I am unsure how 'Remember, you automatically get 1 XP every hour' is related.

- - -

Following are the spells I put up for proposal..
Air bomb   Create   Air   4   proposed   
Blow air   Control   Air   2   proposed   
Summon Stick   Create   Earth   4   proposed

Also, I have a query of how one can define spells?.
Example: Air Bomb, would I need to touch or point to the target; where would i create it and at how much distance!.

Can you also case multiple spells per round!

Can you interconnect spells and wait for interactivity! Can/how_can one do it?.
lets say I want to throw a stick in random direction with an air bomb, but for that I would need to cast Summon Stick, throw it infront of me and I want to cast Air bomb immediately. But I won't be able to do it from RP perceptive because it would be a RP fail/mechanic-ism fail if I were to fizzle casting summon stick and then write it up that I threw it infront of me)

Ty
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 06:35:29 PM by Anarki_Hunter »