Author Topic: unable to repair on stable  (Read 1673 times)

egamma

unable to repair on stable
« Topic Start: October 29, 2011, 06:58:38 AM »
http://battlemaster.org/stable/Repair.php   (AT)

Your troops' equipment is 9% damaged.
Repairing all damage will cost 8 gold and 18 units of metal.

No repair options listed, just a black screen that scrolls down, as if something should be there.

1 hour of time available.

egamma

Re: unable to repair on stable
« Reply #1: October 29, 2011, 10:30:39 AM »
update: I'm able to repair on FEI. Perhaps it's because I only have 1 hour available on AT? It should tell me that, however.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: October 31, 2011, 03:00:59 PM »
Yeah, you probably didn't have enough hours to repair even the smallest available increment of damage, which I think is 5%. The last bugtracker thread on equipment repairs left me confused as hell about the final resolution of the issue. If you aren't given any options to make repairs, you should at least get some message telling you why you can't.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

egamma

« Reply #3: October 31, 2011, 07:09:33 PM »
Yeah, you probably didn't have enough hours to repair even the smallest available increment of damage, which I think is 5%. The last bugtracker thread on equipment repairs left me confused as hell about the final resolution of the issue. If you aren't given any options to make repairs, you should at least get some message telling you why you can't.

Yes, that would be nice. either on the main actions page, or on the repair page, whichever is easier.