Author Topic: Have you annoyed lot of characters on this island? How you done it?  (Read 22235 times)

Shenron

• Noble Lord
  • Come and play people ;)
    • View Profile
Even if someone was my worst enemy (IG of course) enemy I would still attempt to kill the adventurer who ripped him off just to protect the nobility.
My language: (Apologies for any confusion this results in.)
Awesome = Ossim
Tom = Tarm

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
I've traded a few times succesfully in the past. It's the easiest if you agree to do it regularily, like every winter. Advy guilds are a great help in that.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
What?! are those nobles drunk? a democratic assembly that treats nobles and commoners as equals?
so your ruler will ask in this assembly to a bunch of peasants how to rule his realm?

Concerning item trade, the devs are working on making trade easier, though they said it is put below on the todo list.
Which made me decide to stop playing my character as adventurer.
because there is actually no trade going on, how you hard you try.
Haha, the nobles are not drunk. At least most of the nobles who do not want a not-so-pure noble join the said Democracy Assembly. Although my adventurer already become Noble, his nobility got questioned by many other nobles. Many other nobles who have their fair or unfair share of their Unique Items destroyed by my advy when he was advy and not a Noble. Luckily there is the Ruler sticking his neck out for my advy-who-turned-Noble.  :)

Thank you for your hard work on the item trade. I may not come back to play advy for sometime as I have max 3 characters all as Nobles now, including 1 advy who rise up to Noble rank.

I've traded a few times succesfully in the past. It's the easiest if you agree to do it regularily, like every winter. Advy guilds are a great help in that.
Yeah, I like the Advy guild. My advy was part of the Advy guild in Oberndorf before its closing down  :'( Posted some nice RolePlay as well at that time before he ascended to nobility  :D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
If the Duchess you stole from was Arcaean, then it was widely known that you had stolen the item, and the Judge of the realm you ran to agreed to have you captured and retrieve the item for the Duchess, even though we were at war with the realm :)

Sure, but on exactly the same day?

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Thank you for your hard work on the item trade.

Thanks.
Wait, what did i do? :P
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Gustav Kuriga

Zinn was possibly the most reliable adventurer I have ever known. He worked in Xinhai/Morek Empire, though I believe he is gone now.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Zinn was possibly the most reliable adventurer I have ever known. He worked in Xinhai/Morek Empire, though I believe he is gone now.

Yep, killed by the Saxons. I think he had a higher prestige than many nobles.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Gustav Kuriga

Oh dear. If Gustav Kuriga were to find that out IC, all hell would break loose. They're lucky this is an OOC forum.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Oh dear. If Gustav Kuriga were to find that out IC, all hell would break loose. They're lucky this is an OOC forum.

... that was about 9 months ago, and all hell had already broken loose by that point. It was public knowledge within SA, Gustav knows this.

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Lightstar_Family#Zinn_.28ZEN.29
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Gustav Kuriga

I either forgot about it amongst all the fighting, or I just never heard about it.

Peri

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I either forgot about it amongst all the fighting, or I just never heard about it.

He was working for Busto and I wrote to SA about his death, if I am not wrong.

In the end in turned out ooc that allison asked him to retrieve something from storms keep and he went there.. with Busto's item still on him..  :'(

Gustav Kuriga

Ah well. I guess Gustav will just have to hunt down the Saxons, one by one.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Not long ago my advy on Dwilight had three unique items he'd picked up off monsters and went to sell them in D'Hara (they all had cool names, too, like the "Sacred Longsword of Battle"). He RPed to everyone in the region as having put a sign on a local tavern wall offering unique items for sale. Within the day a D'Haran noble had beaten him almost to death (without bothering to send any message at all) and my advy lost all three magic items. It took a week to recover and a half day after that he was arrested by another D'Haran and imprisoned. Escaped after three days and he now spreads the word to all adventurers to avoid D'Hara, lest the same happen to them.

Relevant to the topic? Probably not. I just wanted to tell the story.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Ah yes, so you were that Adventurer! I believe the consensus (Otherwise it was my character's opinion) was that the Adventurer didn't show he knew his place well enough when he complained about the Noble (A peasant accusing a Noble of robbery and with such a tone!). Not sure if that arrest was a reaction to that, but might have been. D'Hara was so forgiving and gentle though to let you off relatively easy ;) Heh, I was wondering what happened with that. Never really heard much of it afterwards.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: Protest Options?
« Reply #44: October 22, 2011, 05:01:11 PM »
How did you let him off easy? He was arrested and escaped, not let go. He'd already been beaten almost to death. Wasn't really much else you could have done to him.

The arrest was likely a bit of petty revenge. The noble that arrested him happened to have a relation that was king of a realm that one of my other characters was in the process of obliterating. My advy's complaining likely just drew attention to the fact that he was there.