Author Topic: Character Alignments  (Read 15173 times)

loren

• Noble Lord
  • I'm too old for this
    • View Profile
Re: Character Alignments
« Reply #30: March 14, 2011, 08:27:17 PM »
Well for the Relak's

Nerol - The first king of Perdan and the dead King of Oligarch - It was erm a decade ago, but he's probably closer to Lawful Neutral.

Lelnor - Legendary King of ASI - Lawful Good.  He never could be anything but an honorable guy.

Gregor - Living Lich - Chaotic/True Neutral.  He'll double-cross you if he hates you, he'll be your most loyal friend if he likes you.  He mostly keeps his word, but he's been known to lie to get what he wants or to eliminate a political foe or potential troublemaker.

Boeth - Emperor of The Protectorate, King of Hasland - Lawful Neutral.  He stuck by his agreements, but he wasn't above a bit of underhandedness.  See takeover of Barony Sale and Barony of Icegate.

Serko - Outcast and Madman - Neutral Evil - He's recently gone through some serious changes, but on the whole he's driven by revenge against those who slighted him.  He likes power and money, and does all that he can to not take sides.  But he'll do anything to get power, even if it means purchasing the title to a capital city, assasinating the King so that he can elect himself (yes that happened, he was the only one who voted and he won)

Nerol - Prophet of Magnus - Neutral Good - He'd break the law if it meant serving his god, but generally speaking he was never really selfish.

Giselle - The Doubly Royal - Chaotic Neutral - She's a lot like her father, but with different priorities.  Mercurial might be the best description of her.

Espen - The Scion of Hasland - True Neutral - At the moment he hasn't stood out as a character.

Other minor characters - They were all closer to True Neutral, some more chaotic than others.  Most didn't live more than a few months really.

Woelfen

• Knight
  • Falling awake
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: March 26, 2011, 07:12:39 PM »
Markus: Lawful Evil. Mental decay and a prison stay in Westmoor have affected his temperment so he is willing to do anything to keep the status quo. Namely, those who give him funds continue to do so, and his power base continues to grow. I say Lawful, because he has a code of honour, albeit twisted and darkened from the norm.

Woelfen: Lawful Neutral. Good and Evil mean nothing to Woelfen, they are just words denoting the way people view the actions of others. Upholding the Law and the idea of personal freedom are all he cares about on a personal level.

Berwin: Either Chaotic Good or Chaotic Neutral, still really young. So far he's courteous and kind to most people. He's a bit of a dreamer, and as such, tends to shy away from most sources of Law and Order. It's hard to dream with a legal code holding you down!

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: March 28, 2011, 08:42:47 PM »
Delicia is too old to care about anything, so I'd say neutral neutral.  Perhaps it's time for her to retire. 

Randwulf is Chaotic Good.  Well, maybe he's really Neutral Good.   He was Chaotic in PeL, because it's difficult to be lawful when the Queen is not only evil but also an Anaris.  :-P   I think he'll be more lawful in Barca. 

Brenda started as Lawful Good.  I think she moved towards Neutral Good during Galiard's rule, but maybe she'll get back to Lawful if Joseph wins next elections.  Or perhaps she'll turn totally neutral.

Ortisia is true Neutral, perhaps she's becoming more lawful and a little bit evil.

And I took the alignment test and it seems that my real life persona is chaotic neutral.  I thought I was good.  (At least I didn't score any evil points, I'm just more neutral than good.)