Author Topic: marked messages don't last longer than the 30 days?  (Read 2944 times)

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
doh. thought they stay until you unmark them.. doh
firefox

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Nope.  There are plans for some sort of archival feature, but that's in the distant future, unfortunately.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
what about contact list?

ie, you only got a message from someone once... said message expired since, does it get dropped from contact list? (obviously the person is not of same realm/religion/guild/etc)
firefox

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
what about contact list?

ie, you only got a message from someone once... said message expired since, does it get dropped from contact list? (obviously the person is not of same realm/religion/guild/etc)

I believe so, yes.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
what about contact list?

Contact list will remain forever I think. There is 1 guy on my contact list, he has marked me for ex-communicated but his name still appear there for a few years thus far.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
The contacts list is not intended to be a perpetual list of everyone you have ever corresponded with since the beginning of time. The auto-expire feature for contacts in the contact list was just never written. There will eventually be a mechanic for removing unused contacts after an unspecified period of time.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
The contacts list is not intended to be a perpetual list of everyone you have ever corresponded with since the beginning of time. The auto-expire feature for contacts in the contact list was just never written. There will eventually be a mechanic for removing unused contacts after an unspecified period of time.

A shame, I wouldn't mind it being perpetual.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

egamma

A shame, I wouldn't mind it being perpetual.

Indeed, Gellin probably has half the Colonies on his list.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Uh-oh... I didnt ask for this auto expire feature  :o

If this feature is implemented, can make the period of time set as 1 year perhaps? Or we going in drove to Tournaments to catch up with others?  ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)