Author Topic: Assassin's Creed  (Read 9857 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Assassin's Creed
« Reply #15: November 13, 2011, 08:29:33 PM »
Only a couple of days until the next one is out now! Very much looking forward to it.

Someone commented earlier that the multiplayer wasn't great (on Brotherhood). the only problem I had with it was that not enough people seemed to play so it would take ages to get a game. As for the play itself, because it is so different to any other game out there I really liked it and the games I did play were fantastic fun.

Hopefully the mutliplayer in the next one will be similar and more people will choose to play it! (though I won't be touching that until single player is completed)

It felt like playing Super Mario Strikers 2 on multiplayer on wii. I just always got raped before being able to do anything, and therefore adapt and learn. I got some kills, but was constantly dying. Mind you, almost everyone was constantly dying, and I'm not a fan of such fast-paced kill-die-instant respawn games. I would have, by far, preffered coop missions or competitive objective based missions (like: get to the king to assassinate him first), without any respawns or a very limited number of them.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron