Poll

Self-explanatory... What is your favorite of the BM continents?

Atamara
Beluaterra
Colonies
Dwilight
East Continent
Far East

Author Topic: Favorite Island  (Read 50404 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Island
« Reply #15: March 09, 2011, 06:19:21 PM »
The Far East Island for me!  Though I will admit to some bias as that's where I've been most successful.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: March 09, 2011, 06:25:37 PM »
Oh my God! I want to vote for all of them! 

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: March 09, 2011, 07:18:32 PM »
Have we played in the same Atamara? There's kind of a continent-wide war going on right now, or so I've heard. Minas Ithil isn't doing anything I think.

As far as I can tell, we are babysitting Hammersett's capital while they are out having fun.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #18: March 09, 2011, 08:12:01 PM »
Well I like AT back in 2008 when it seemed like just about every other week there was a new tournament.

Now, I haven't been in a tournament since I left FEI. Come to think of it, I haven't seen any recent tournaments in any continents I've been on except Dwilight, and those are hard to attend due to distance. Which realms are hotspots for tournaments right now? I could put the jousting skill on Iksandros back to use.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: March 09, 2011, 08:34:04 PM »
Dwilight.

2nd place to Beluaterra.

Because I'm a masochist.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #20: March 09, 2011, 08:36:49 PM »
Dwilight.

2nd place to Beluaterra.

Because I'm a masochist.

If you join SA on Dwi you can be a sadist instead.

...Get it? SAdist? Eh? Eh?  ;D

*Punches self to save you guys time.*

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: March 09, 2011, 08:38:47 PM »
Well I like AT back in 2008 when it seemed like just about every other week there was a new tournament.

Now, I haven't been in a tournament since I left FEI. Come to think of it, I haven't seen any recent tournaments in any continents I've been on except Dwilight, and those are hard to attend due to distance. Which realms are hotspots for tournaments right now? I could put the jousting skill on Iksandros back to use.

FEI seems be in another tournament season.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #22: March 09, 2011, 08:39:48 PM »
FEI seems be in another tournament season.

Well dang, Sandy was on FEI in the first place.  :-[

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: March 09, 2011, 08:44:50 PM »
Dwilight.

But enjoying FEI a lot lately.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Triggster

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: March 09, 2011, 09:04:09 PM »
I can only make this judgement between Atamara and Dwilight...
...and the winner is...

Drum roll

Dwilight! SA and the banter. :D

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: March 09, 2011, 09:13:31 PM »
FEI is indeed in another tournament phase.

On that note, FEI would be my favorite.  Dwilight might give it a run for its money if the realm I was in wasn't falling apart due to lack of nobles.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #26: March 09, 2011, 09:34:01 PM »
And Colonies gets no votes.  :D

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: March 10, 2011, 02:30:35 AM »
FEI is indeed in another tournament phase.

On that note, FEI would be my favorite.  Dwilight might give it a run for its money if the realm I was in wasn't falling apart due to lack of nobles.

Yes, FEI is entering a tourney phase, which is somewhat sad.  I'm still shocked that the C'thonians and Zonasans worked out a peace deal, and I have a dirty suspicion that Ziode started doing the "we'll attack people who are aggressive" nonsense.  Unless something breaks open in Aenilia or Ohnar West (both of which are possible) it's going to be peaceful for a while if there aren't any hiccups with the destruction of Arcachon (which there probably will be, alas).

However, if it works the new Lands of the Noca should make long-term peace impossible on the Far East for as long as it lasts :D
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: March 10, 2011, 02:44:55 AM »
EC all the way! Ibladesh is mad fun to play in, especially now we're pretty much a super power, like Sirion... and the Perdanese are fun to bicker with! :D Though it'd only a matter of time before I'll have access to become an infiltrator and then I can chase King Dobromir all over the map!
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Jhaelen Irsei

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: March 10, 2011, 02:34:21 PM »
Dwilight,

the SMA, the wild , the winter (love seasons. it's pretty interesting ding strategy based on variable travel times).

The one noble per player.

The atmosphere is unique. You feel that there is a constant fight between mankind and rogues wihtout the need of invasions like Beluaterra. Realm surivival is already difficult enough.

A colony is really a colony

Lots of politics, religion, brilliant players.

The mysteorios Zumas in the Volcano. Unique places like the Palm Forest of the Desert of Silhouettes.

The dream to see it fully colonized one day.