Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Should I try building a temple with this error

Started by MaleMaldives, October 28, 2011, 07:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaleMaldives

I posted a bug report about this, since it is an error. Though I am inquiring if I should just try building the temple anyways instead of waiting for whenever the bug gets fixed. The message looks like this:

Error during database query
Please report the following error to the bugtracker, together with a short statement on when it occurred, especially on which page or action:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit 0,1' at line 1

Query was: select Realm,Duchy,Type,NominalPopulation,Fortification from Regions where ID= limit 0,1

Calling script: /testing/EconomyTemples.php
Warning: mysql_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/battlemaster/include/db.inc on line 214

Error during database query
Please report the following error to the bugtracker, together with a short statement on when it occurred, especially on which page or action:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit 0,1' at line 1

Query was: select TitleSystem from Realms where ID= limit 0,1

Calling script: /testing/EconomyTemples.php
Warning: mysql_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/battlemaster/include/db.inc on line 214 As the Duke of Vassar, you can order the construction of a new temple belonging to your faith Triunism.
It will cost you 100 gold to construct a simple shack, which the senior members of your faith can then enlarge. Without being a senior member, you can not build larger temples, because they need to be properly consecrated.

construct temple

The "construct temple" at the bottom is still a click able button.

Indirik

It should still work. Someone on Dwilight did, and it looks like it worked. If not, you're only out 100 gold.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

egamma

Quote from: Indirik on October 28, 2011, 07:25:45 PM
It should still work. Someone on Dwilight did, and it looks like it worked. If not, you're only out 100 gold.

ha! I remember when my character used to get 20 gold per week.

JPierreD

We had the same issue when building a temple in Orz. It worked nonetheless.

By the way, Duke of Vassar? How so?
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

MaleMaldives

Quote from: JPierreD on October 28, 2011, 07:47:16 PM
We had the same issue when building a temple in Orz. It worked nonetheless.

By the way, Duke of Vassar? How so?

Yeah that is in the additional comments in my bug report. The region didn't become part of a duchy when taken over, and the change allegiance option doesn't work. There is also for an error for taxes, and when taxes were collected I didn't get any gold even though I had an estate.

Vellos

Ah, then disregard my IC message from Hireshmont.

Weird.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner