Author Topic: Secret Societies  (Read 9587 times)

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Societies
« Topic Start: March 15, 2011, 01:15:09 AM »
I had a Secret Society at one point. Ostensibly, a place for people from the Church of Estahsism which collapsed within a couple of days of our last Priest pausing (I note it is much less brutal now. Valentic Order took weeks to die). Anyway, as only a single measly person made the journey to Pel Mark, it did just become a local stash. I did end up getting another gathering place over in Old Grehk though, and had I seen eye to eye with my comrade over the Fronen-Old Grehk war, I might one day have achieved a restoration of Estahsism in it's founding land.

At any rate, as my only other member was far away and didn't have cause to toddle on over, as I say, I used my society as a place to squirrel away my gold. I had over 1k gold stashed at one point, which to be fair, ended up being spent on all sorts of Bara'Khur infrastructure projects as Attila established himself a political base. I guess those treasury limits are a more recent thing, which is a shame. The old set-up was awfully good for scheming. I can see why the limits came in anyway.