Author Topic: Diplomacy: The Game of International Intrigue  (Read 98590 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
I'm not sure I like this password. Do I need to teach Russia a lesson again?

What? I just see you as more of a cat person...
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Spectre17

• Freeman
    • View Profile
I joined

Gustav Kuriga

wtf... I can't join...

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
The game is full and it started...

Sorry, Kuriga, I guess some folks joined who didn't originally speak up.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Spectre17

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Guys can you post on here that you would join a game so we know how many players we have beforehand? That way people wont think they are joining a game and then not be able to because people who haven't said they would join did anyway.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Sorry,  joined without posting - or reading much about the thread.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
If other people are interest, anyone can set up another game as well.

psymann

• Knight
    • View Profile
Played this once at uni with friends from my badminton club.

It was an amazing experience.

But since it lasted hours and hours, and since the amount of backstabbing of each other seemed likely to make enemies out of friends, we pretty much all agreed it was brilliant but we never wanted to play it again.  And I never have done.  Once was quite enough, though I am very glad I played it the once.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Who here missed out on the current game or is willing to join a second game while we play?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Gustav Kuriga

I am.

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I'd love to join a game of Diplomacy; I suck at it but it's great fun.  Going to keep my fingers crossed for Italy! :)
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Duvaille

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
It has been ages since I have last played diplomacy. The best experience is to do it in person, but who has time for such things these days? The second best option is to do it online when you know the other players will stick with it to the end, no matter how badly they (or I) get beaten. If there is another game starting, I would love to join.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Anyone uses playdiplomacy before?
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
So I'm just going to guess that there are people who haven't posted but are interested in the game, seize the initiative and start one up on webdiplomacy.

Name: Battlemaster 4
Pass: dwilight
http://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=90174

3 days to join, 3 day turns; hopefully it fills up!. :)
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
So I'm just going to guess that there are people who haven't posted but are interested in the game, seize the initiative and start one up on webdiplomacy.

Name: Battlemaster 4
Pass: dwilight
http://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=90174

3 days to join, 3 day turns; hopefully it fills up!. :)

I can't resist.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."