Author Topic: Estate changes leaking to stable?  (Read 1764 times)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Estate changes leaking to stable?
« Topic Start: November 07, 2011, 12:35:47 AM »
I guess I'm just looking for reassurances here. We're seeing estate bugs crop up on stable islands. Are the bugs/features of the new estate system somehow breaking out of the quarantine of the test islands?

http://bugs.battlemaster.org/view.php?id=6356
http://bugs.battlemaster.org/view.php?id=6360
------
qui audet vincit

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Estate changes leaking to stable?
« Reply #1: November 07, 2011, 01:04:38 AM »
They are more likely to be related to changes to the system to make more use of Doctrine then associated with the estate changes. So far as I know there is no such thing as a quarantine between the islands, the test islands just run slightly different code then the stable ones.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: November 07, 2011, 05:56:57 AM »
I guess I'm just looking for reassurances here. We're seeing estate bugs crop up on stable islands. Are the bugs/features of the new estate system somehow breaking out of the quarantine of the test islands?

I can't wait till it comes to stable  :D
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: November 07, 2011, 06:04:43 AM »
I can't wait till it actually works, which hopefully will be the same time it comes to stable.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.