Author Topic: Prison times  (Read 2148 times)

Jens Namtrah

Prison times
« Topic Start: September 18, 2011, 12:36:09 AM »
Things are pretty erratic right now with prison terms, regarding; how soon until you can send messages, how soon until your ransoms are set or reduced, how soon until you can be banned.

Seems to be because of it being based on the full turn (once per day) script.

Could we add to the list to put it on the half-turn (once per turn) and then make necessary adjustments? Would make things more consistent, and also make it sooner that you could message your captors, for example. Let's you get back into roleplaying right away

Alasteir

• Knight
  • March!
    • View Profile
Re: Prison times
« Reply #1: November 03, 2011, 02:56:02 AM »
Well, I don't know, prison is a time to you to think better. The think I really hate with inprisionment is that you can't do things every turn, only after a day, but the Judge can torture you every turn. Plus, there is stupid situations, as a broken hand be broke again, as you lose points of sword skill everytime.

egamma

« Reply #2: November 03, 2011, 02:07:33 PM »
I like the idea of being able to message your captors sooner. And a list of when you can do each activity should be added to the wiki.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: November 14, 2011, 06:00:14 PM »
Things are pretty erratic right now with prison terms, regarding; how soon until you can send messages, how soon until your ransoms are set or reduced, how soon until you can be banned.

Seems to be because of it being based on the full turn (once per day) script.

Could we add to the list to put it on the half-turn (once per turn) and then make necessary adjustments? Would make things more consistent, and also make it sooner that you could message your captors, for example. Let's you get back into roleplaying right away

It is mostly based on the full turn script.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Jens Namtrah

« Reply #4: December 01, 2011, 09:46:32 AM »
It is mostly based on the full turn script.

Yes, that's what I said. But you can be captured on the "half-turn", and it makes things somewhat erratic in the code & timing