Author Topic: Change on a feature: Drop Milita  (Read 3424 times)

Alasteir

• Knight
  • March!
    • View Profile
Change on a feature: Drop Milita
« Topic Start: November 11, 2011, 08:46:00 PM »
A good point to change is the option to drop militia. When droping some men, you should have the option to choose how many men you want to leave behind, and how many you want to carry with you. I experienced the !@#$ to drop all my entire army once, just to change class to courtier and need to hire new men after.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Change on a feature: Drop Milita
« Reply #1: November 11, 2011, 08:49:36 PM »
If you have enough men, this option already exists.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: November 14, 2011, 09:27:47 AM »
If you have enough men, this option already exists.

How was enough defined? What does it bring?
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: November 14, 2011, 12:33:17 PM »
I think it's at a minimum of 55 men. Above that point you get a entry field where you can specify the number of men to drop or set up as militia. The minimum you can enter is 10, and I'm pretty sure the max is the number of men you have.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Alasteir

• Knight
  • March!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: November 15, 2011, 07:28:48 AM »
It does not help, anyway. Someone trying to change Class to Courtier without 55 men will need to drop all and recruit again, a waste of time and gold, and completely nonsense. Thinking as a noble of the middles, if you can't go on with all of your men because you want to help the bureaucracy, all you need is to send the major you do not need anymore to their home.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: November 15, 2011, 08:20:49 AM »
It does not help, anyway. Someone trying to change Class to Courtier without 55 men will need to drop all and recruit again, a waste of time and gold, and completely nonsense. Thinking as a noble of the middles, if you can't go on with all of your men because you want to help the bureaucracy, all you need is to send the major you do not need anymore to their home.

Thinking as a noble of the middle ages, there was no such thing as classes thus no need to drop men to take up Bureaucracy, your men didn't follow you every where you went, they could be sent of to war without you actually travelling, oh and you could have more then one unit.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Alasteir

• Knight
  • March!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: December 01, 2011, 04:44:32 AM »
Yup, but things go different on the game, and I want to think with the limitations of BM wich can't be guided by RPs.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: December 04, 2011, 07:02:30 AM »
go get them killed (or wounded - injured don't count towards limit)
firefox