Author Topic: How to attract nobles to your realm?  (Read 12283 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: How to attract nobles to your realm?
« Topic Start: November 15, 2011, 03:58:56 AM »
I like to encourage deportation to Colonies as the standard punishment for troublemakers.

Now if only Colonies could be made much more difficult to leave...
Whoa, that is a brilliant idea and Judges in other islands have been doing for ages. Very hard to keep the troublemakers occupied for long time though. Perhaps we need someone or two to spice up the island  8)

Players can easily have up to 5 characters each right now. Allowing more will not generate meaningful, well-rounded characters. Most likely you'll just get more sheeple. Hopefully the new estates will allow a stabilization of the situation, and that may encourage more action, which may help bolster retention. At least, that's my hope.
Hmm, almost all lands suffering from lack of nobles. When the new estate will get implement? Hopefully this will solve this issue. The drop in Region stats have made every realm working hard just to maintain the regions instead of war with each other. Everyone rather maintain their lands first.

Best example if when a realm lose a region A which is not a food producer region in order to sustain its ability to support other unstable regions B food producer region or region C better rich gold income region  :)

Does anyone playing for over a year have only two characters?
Not me. I have 3 characters, played since 2009 when Alowca realm demise started to kick in.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)