Author Topic: Rebellion in Arcachon  (Read 34741 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: Rebellion in Arcachon
« Reply #45: November 22, 2011, 08:48:57 PM »
Anatole, Selene, and Jenred are all on quite good terms.  While it's certainly possible for that to blow up (I've seen stranger things happen in this game, heh), I doubt that kind of squabbling will take place without a leadership change.

Just wait a beat, in a month and 9 days we'll finally have the Prime Minister elections in OW again and I very highly doubt Selene will have the support to be re-elected, especially with her level of participation. So some leadership changes will be undergone, though I don't know if I trust anyone else with as Duke, yet.

But if I am elected  as Prime Minister, I don't see OW making any sudden changes with Toupellon or Arcaea. Rather look up and think how nice the Dark Isles would look with OW's banner. We may be the only realm to have the power to efficiently hold those regions, seeing as Acraea is already stretched.

Mrh? Where is this coming from? Who would be demanding that Selene step down, and why? And why would Toupelllon be demanding to be treated as a "great and mighty empire"?  Honestly, none of this makes any sense.

Also, no one is demanding she step down. It it only a matter of time for the elections to come around again. She knows she won't win - that's why she scrambled and switched the PM election to quarterly.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 08:55:42 PM by DoctorHarte »
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)