Author Topic: Rebellion in Arcachon  (Read 34461 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Rebellion in Arcachon
« Reply #45: November 22, 2011, 09:55:39 PM »
Just wait a beat, in a month and 9 days we'll finally have the Prime Minister elections in OW again and I very highly doubt Selene will have the support to be re-elected, especially with her level of participation. So some leadership changes will be undergone, though I don't know if I trust anyone else with as Duke, yet.

But if I am elected  as Prime Minister, I don't see OW making any sudden changes with Toupellon or Arcaea. Rather look up and think how nice the Dark Isles would look with OW's banner. We may be the only realm to have the power to efficiently hold those regions, seeing as Acraea is already stretched.

Also, no one is demanding she step down. It it only a matter of time for the elections to come around again. She knows she won't win - that's why she scrambled and switched the PM election to quarterly.

You don't want things with Arcaea to change? Yet you are ready to stomp all over the plans they have been pursuing for MONTHS. Perhaps you should really take stock of whats going on in FEI before you run for government?
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.