Author Topic: Rebellion in Arcachon  (Read 34801 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: Rebellion in Arcachon
« Reply #45: November 23, 2011, 11:13:18 PM »
Arcaea had plans to set up a new colony in Arcachron, this was common knowledge in OW when they joined the war, though you are a relative newcomer to the realm there should be plenty of nobles left who were aware of this. The sensible thing to be asking yourself is "why is Arcaea fighting and what do they hope to gain" before you go making your own grand plans.

Not at all. There are only four nobles left from OW, in fact the only reason I'm still both Banker and General is because there is no one else with high enough prestige to even run in the elections. Well, there were five total in the last election and two were lords and the other two were the PM and the Judge.

Anyways, I'll be sure to see what my character can find out, cause he's still reviling in his big dreams  :P
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)