Author Topic: Rebellion in Arcachon  (Read 34727 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Rebellion in Arcachon
« Reply #90: June 05, 2012, 06:07:09 AM »
I hope you realise that I consider you pausing to be one of the worst things ever to happen to BM? :p

I appreciate the thought, but I would pick a few other things higher up that list of worst things to happen to the game.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: June 05, 2012, 06:09:20 AM »
It would have been fun to see what would have happened after the Archanon Peace Treaty of Jenred. It is truly a pity Jenred had to pause, but life is not a game you can easily pause instead.

It...Really sucked.  The timing was particularly bad, but I had two very...Difficult conversations that weekend that made it quite clear to me that I needed to pause.  Severely damaged several plans I've been working on for three, four years now in ways that are probably irreparable, though I expect something will be salvaged from each.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: June 05, 2012, 11:43:32 PM »
I hope you realise that I consider you pausing to be one of the worst things ever to happen to BM? :p

Pft! You have a realm that's basically yours, Sartanian, with a line of succession controlled by the church, and a King who hates everything that isn't Sartanian (except for Velax, he's a cool guy.) If Velax didn't pause, this may never have happened. What could be going better for you?  :P
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: June 06, 2012, 12:10:59 AM »
Actually Jenred would have backed that as well. And Selene quite liked Jenred and got on well with him. She doesn't really have any kind of rapport with Velax.

Plus seeing an Emperor of the FEI would have been pretty cool :p

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #94: June 06, 2012, 12:34:49 AM »
Pft! You have a realm that's basically yours, Sartanian, with a line of succession controlled by the church, and a King who hates everything that isn't Sartanian (except for Velax, he's a cool guy.) If Jenred didn't pause, this may never have happened. What could be going better for you?  :P

Fixed that for you.

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #95: June 08, 2012, 11:45:26 PM »
Actually Jenred would have backed that as well. And Selene quite liked Jenred and got on well with him. She doesn't really have any kind of rapport with Velax.

Plus seeing an Emperor of the FEI would have been pretty cool :p

Funny thing is, you may see an Emperor in FEI, and it ain't Caspius :P
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Zakilevo

« Reply #96: June 09, 2012, 12:05:14 AM »
Funny thing is, you may see an Emperor in FEI, and it ain't Caspius :P

Velax

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #97: June 09, 2012, 09:43:07 AM »
Velax

Wasn't to hard of a guess, was it :P?

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #98: June 09, 2012, 11:54:46 AM »
Aww, I was going to guess Me'hoe. :(