Author Topic: Legend: new D&D-variant tabletop game, designed for speed and ease of play  (Read 6821 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
4ed tried to make encounters simpler and quicker, giving a kind of MMORPG feel to it. How do your attempts compare to those? Same or different focuses?

Is this based off a general d20 system, or the 4th ed rules, or the 3.5ed rules?

I'm just curious. :P

After years of not playing, I've started playing Pathfinder D&D (a 3.5 spinoff) with my friends. While I did spend time making sure my characters were useful (my current one is a sorcerer), I never really felt that casters were that OP at higher levels, at least when it comes to combat. Many high-CR monsters have crazy saves and SR, and many high-level spells have no or almost no effect when the monster succeeds on the saves. True, many do threaten with OHKs, which can be a bitch for the DM to handle, but I find that enemies resist my spells quite often despite my specializations and feats to counter SR.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron