Author Topic: 1st Son  (Read 36404 times)

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: 1st Son
« Reply #45: November 29, 2011, 07:35:33 PM »
And with it all of BT, for the Enweili are the chosen ones, the favoured of the gods.

Apparently so, they sure saved your asses.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: November 29, 2011, 07:54:27 PM »
Apparently so, they sure saved your asses.

Of course. We failed them, but they have forgiven us.

Or, they have decided to punish us themselves. Time will tell. ;)

I sure hope it's only one guy since he's lord of every single blighted region. If those are all different daimon lords, we're in for a treat...

Indeed.

Though seeing the big bad guy spawn in our lands and immediately start looting isn't encouraging.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: November 29, 2011, 08:00:14 PM »
Though seeing the big bad guy spawn in our lands and immediately start looting isn't encouraging.
Well, not for you, anyway. ;)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: November 29, 2011, 08:01:14 PM »
Well, not for you, anyway. ;)

Maybe we'll just have to pull an Alluran. Maybe this is a blessing, after all! ;)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: November 29, 2011, 08:03:31 PM »
Maybe we'll just have to pull an Alluran.

You mean die utterly and completely within the first two weeks?

That would be a blessing! ;D
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Silverhawk

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: November 29, 2011, 08:05:52 PM »
oh, Enweil Jr is wounded, no go and return to your mother for protection. She will put a bandage on the wound and a kiss to make the pain go away. After that you can go back and play with the big boys again. Don't forget to ask Mama Enweil to tell the boys not to play rough with you.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; In practice, there is.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #51: November 29, 2011, 08:10:51 PM »
You mean die utterly and completely within the first two weeks?

That would be a blessing! ;D

Then found a new realm in the corpse of your enemies as you lead vast armies that no humans can aspire to defeat?

Seems like a fair tradeoff.

After all, Riombara and Sint are greater threats to mankind than the daimons are. ;)

D`Este

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #52: November 29, 2011, 08:52:42 PM »

After all, Riombara and Sint are greater threats to mankind than the daimons are. ;)

Oh boy, I will miss Chenier's propaganda once BT is gone

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #53: November 29, 2011, 08:54:18 PM »
Oh boy, I will miss Chenier's propaganda once BT is gone

Me too.  :'(

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #54: November 29, 2011, 09:01:45 PM »
Well, he's in Sandlakes now. How many hours do we need to arrest priests? With just 1 hour in my time pool, I don't see the option anywhere. Arrest advies is greyed out because of lack of hours, though.

Also, Overlord has just come to Pequad and started looting. Any idea if Overlord is their boss, or if it's a generic title for all daimon leaders this time?

I suspect that if you scout into the blight, you'll start seeing scary stuff, now.

Oh really? Well that changes the game considerably...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: November 29, 2011, 09:55:43 PM »
The First and the Second have been arrested, apparently.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #56: November 29, 2011, 10:04:17 PM »
Off with their heads!

Can you execute them? In the past we've been able to execute GM characters without banning them first. Granted, they escape from the gallows more often than not, but still...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #57: November 29, 2011, 11:45:32 PM »
Off with their heads!

Can you execute them? In the past we've been able to execute GM characters without banning them first. Granted, they escape from the gallows more often than not, but still...

I'm not the judge, so I don't know.

But with their Overlord attacking us and moving towards Iato, I think we can wait a few days before testing anything of the sort...

D`Este

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #58: November 30, 2011, 12:04:27 AM »
I'm not the judge, so I don't know.

But with their Overlord attacking us and moving towards Iato, I think we can wait a few days before testing anything of the sort...

Beg for peace and perhaps Rio will come and help. our armies are in Enweil anyway. :P

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #59: November 30, 2011, 12:20:50 AM »
I already called for continental peace.

And trust me, if I don't get it, I *will* pull a DoA and do all in my power to lead daimon units to bash everyone else myself.

The Enweili are the favored ones. If we aren't meant to bring civilization to Beluaterra, then we are meant to eradicate all mockeries of it.  8)