Author Topic: 1st Son  (Read 36313 times)

Thunthorn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: 1st Son
« Reply #75: December 01, 2011, 11:11:09 AM »
3rd son has gotten himself injured while preaching and so cannot be arrested. This doesn't stop him from moving around and preaching. Black Magic...
EC: Ilias, Taelmoth (Sirion)
Beluaterra: Ivagil (Melhed), Thoron (Adventurer, Fronen)
Atamara: Haniel (Adventurer, Coria)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: December 01, 2011, 02:15:13 PM »
3rd son has gotten himself injured while preaching and so cannot be arrested. This doesn't stop him from moving around and preaching. Black Magic...

Or a bug...

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: December 01, 2011, 02:27:13 PM »
Or a bug...

Or, you know, it's a GM-played character who purports to represent the Overlord.  "Black magic" is another way of putting it. ;-)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: December 01, 2011, 02:38:17 PM »
Once a character has been injured, there is a time period after they recover during which they cannot be arrested or attacked. I forget the specifics...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: December 01, 2011, 04:56:22 PM »
How many from DOA ended up joining the monsters. I can think of 3, one of whom joined another realm before joining the monsters. Many more either joined Riombara or left the island completely.

How about almost all of them? MR was made for the sole purpose of siding with the monsters.

Or a bug...

"light wound", I  suppose.

when you say pull a doa, it's not like you haven't actually played a netherworld character before...

Yea, for like, what, a total of a week or two, in-between invasions, as a result of a bug that switched me there against my will, as I was trying to defeat said daimons? That's hardly comparable.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: December 01, 2011, 10:37:59 PM »
How about almost all of them? MR was made for the sole purpose of siding with the monsters.

"light wound", I  suppose.

Yea, for like, what, a total of a week or two, in-between invasions, as a result of a bug that switched me there against my will, as I was trying to defeat said daimons? That's hardly comparable.

I was from DoA and never a part of MR, as were many others.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: December 01, 2011, 10:57:41 PM »
I was from DoA and never a part of MR, as were many others.

Many were. And the Queen led monster units herself.

No realms move 100% together after a realm collapses, anyways.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Thunthorn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: December 01, 2011, 11:07:49 PM »
Once a character has been injured, there is a time period after they recover during which they cannot be arrested or attacked. I forget the specifics...

Yes but mr 3rd was up and running about one hour after he got wounded (which was when he was preaching in Tepmona). I definetly think magic is involved. Or possibly that he had a bandaid - this clever invention that only commoners seem to know about...
EC: Ilias, Taelmoth (Sirion)
Beluaterra: Ivagil (Melhed), Thoron (Adventurer, Fronen)
Atamara: Haniel (Adventurer, Coria)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: December 01, 2011, 11:12:59 PM »
Many were. And the Queen led monster units herself.

Um the Queen of KoA, remember she lost her position when the Alluran Theocracy formed, and then all mostly instantly folded  to the player OTHER Duke Character. The King of DoA ended up in MR. If you are going to spout propaganda at least get the basic facts right, its so much easier to spin crap when you at least put some facts in.

No realms move 100% together after a realm collapses, anyways.

Probably best not to make statements like "They all ended up in MR" then isn't it.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: December 01, 2011, 11:14:56 PM »
Sometimes after you get wounded in battle, injuries turn out to not be as bad as expected and you can immediately continue on with your duties. That might have happened here as well, if the same can happen with preachings.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: December 01, 2011, 11:15:39 PM »
Sometimes after you get wounded in battle, injuries turn out to not be as bad as expected and you can immediately continue on with your duties. That might have happened here as well, if the same can happen with preachings.

Yup, and you can't be arrested and such while you have the "recovery" status so far as I know.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: December 01, 2011, 11:21:33 PM »
Probably best not to make statements like "They all ended up in MR" then isn't it.

I didn't.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #87: December 01, 2011, 11:25:26 PM »

Close enough :) MR so far as I can work out was mostly formed by those that wanted to escape Delvin's vision of Riombara. The monsters were simply a way they could try and achieve that where the strength of their own numbers would not suffice, not that dissimilar to Enweil siding with the Daimons when the encountered a foe they couldn't stand against, only Enweil's foe was an invasion force when MR's foe was Rio.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #88: December 01, 2011, 11:27:19 PM »
Sounds like Chenier should be madly in love with MR, since they opposed Rio and all.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #89: December 01, 2011, 11:29:51 PM »
Sounds like Chenier should be madly in love with MR, since they opposed Rio and all.

Well they didn't bow to his wishes and declare Enweil to be supreme, you know how much he hates it when people don't do that.