Author Topic: Takeover numbers gone  (Read 3812 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Takeover numbers gone
« Topic Start: March 09, 2011, 08:33:02 PM »
Hey, when did those suggested numbers for each takeover attempt disappear? There was a time when I would click on one of the takeover options and it would take me to this page that said "You would need about X men to..." and stuff like that.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Re: Takeover numbers gone
« Reply #1: March 09, 2011, 08:50:33 PM »
That's only if you don't have enough. ;)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #2: March 09, 2011, 08:53:46 PM »
I don't mean enough for a takeover force. Those still get shown. I mean when you have a takeover-sized unit. You mean if the numbers don't pop up there aren't enough total men in the first place? I suppose that could answer some things, although I somehow recall back when I led PoZ to takeover Razrpot, there were no such numbers then either. This was late 2009 I think?

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #3: March 09, 2011, 09:58:45 PM »
If you don't have a TO sized unit, it should tell you.  If you don't have enough total friendly units in the region, it should also tell you.  Otherwise it just asks whether you want to do it or not. :)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #4: March 09, 2011, 10:00:37 PM »
Oh. That's kinda cool. But what about the one before when you had enough minimum friendly units but the recommended was higher? I think I remember seeing something like "You would need x men to perform a takeover but y men to be safe" or something like that.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #5: March 09, 2011, 11:36:48 PM »
I think all those are still there.  Nothing really was changed.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: March 10, 2011, 02:11:01 AM »
Oh. That's kinda cool. But what about the one before when you had enough minimum friendly units but the recommended was higher? I think I remember seeing something like "You would need x men to perform a takeover but y men to be safe" or something like that.

You get that one IF you have enough men to form a TO unit. When you select to TO it will bring up a new screen about how many friendly troops are needed.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.