Author Topic: Sint selling out  (Read 20653 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Sint selling out
« Topic Start: November 29, 2011, 02:41:01 AM »
We should place bets on how long until Sint sells out to the daimons.  ;D
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
Re: Sint selling out
« Reply #1: November 29, 2011, 04:16:42 AM »
Around the same time  that Enweil and IVF ally with the diamons.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: November 29, 2011, 04:21:10 AM »
Around the same time  that Enweil and IVF ally with the diamons.

Doubtful, unless a greater threat presents itself.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: November 29, 2011, 04:25:34 AM »

Like spiders under the beds, or the promise of help to deal with Riombara.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: November 29, 2011, 04:31:38 AM »
Like spiders under the beds, or the promise of help to deal with Riombara.

Non-sense. We never allied the daimons in the third invasion, in fact, we kicked their asses so hard that they were afraid to return. In the fourth, we reluctantly agreed their help, because this way, they were fighting monsters instead of other human realms. Were it not for that, I believe all of Enweil, Riombara, and probably most of Fronen would now be blighted.

As for help against Riombara, that's far from necessary. Rio called this war when it was ready and Enweil was not. It was the first time in over 5 years it actually made progress in such a war instead of constantly losing ground. I think the battle record is still pretty good in favor of Enweil.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: November 29, 2011, 04:44:13 AM »
Non-sense. We never allied the daimons in the third invasion, in fact, we kicked their asses so hard that they were afraid to return. In the fourth, we reluctantly agreed their help, because this way, they were fighting monsters instead of other human realms. Were it not for that, I believe all of Enweil, Riombara, and probably most of Fronen would now be blighted.

As for help against Riombara, that's far from necessary. Rio called this war when it was ready and Enweil was not. It was the first time in over 5 years it actually made progress in such a war instead of constantly losing ground. I think the battle record is still pretty good in favor of Enweil.

Learn what a joke is, it will brighten life immeasurably.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: November 29, 2011, 04:52:46 AM »
Learn what a joke is, it will brighten life immeasurably.

8)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: November 29, 2011, 05:17:41 AM »
You really should know I enjoy bragging. ;)

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: November 29, 2011, 06:33:02 AM »
You really should know I enjoy bragging. ;)

You really should use the edit feature. ;)
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.

Tan dSerrai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: November 29, 2011, 12:34:45 PM »

Agh---hurg...yeh. Af. Ok, I just got control of my breathing apparatus once again. Not that it will change in your view in any way, but I would like to remind you that Riombara had been ready for a long time before the war did start and that we actually aided Enweil during the time they were worse off. There would have been /way/ better times if the reason for war would have been the relative differences in strength....but that does not quite mesh with the 'perfidious Riombara' does it?  ;)

At the start of the war Riombara had considerably less CS, food and lands then Enweil...if you call the current battle record being 'in favor of Enweil' then I would happily continue keeping it thus. Enweil won 3 battles during the whole war, one of which did result in Riombara holding the battleground in sufficient strength afterwards to then storm Enweilios. If you count skirmishes Enweil (and the IVF) are even worse off. And if you finally look at income, food production and relative CS...well. The effort to keep your views as you want them to be must be quite a strain by now....

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: November 29, 2011, 12:40:10 PM »

Already looking for excuses!

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #11: November 29, 2011, 01:14:12 PM »
Are you kidding?  He's probably already made up the excuses in his head, just has to decide when to spam every single thread he posts in on this forum with them and his attacks on Rio.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: November 29, 2011, 02:35:32 PM »
Are you kidding?  He's probably already made up the excuses in his head, just has to decide when to spam every single thread he posts in on this forum with them and his attacks on Rio.

His excuse is the treacherous Riombara. Our excuse is the treacherous Chenier.

Life is easy when it's easy.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: November 29, 2011, 04:23:58 PM »
Agh---hurg...yeh. Af. Ok, I just got control of my breathing apparatus once again. Not that it will change in your view in any way, but I would like to remind you that Riombara had been ready for a long time before the war did start and that we actually aided Enweil during the time they were worse off. There would have been /way/ better times if the reason for war would have been the relative differences in strength....but that does not quite mesh with the 'perfidious Riombara' does it?  ;)

At the start of the war Riombara had considerably less CS, food and lands then Enweil...if you call the current battle record being 'in favor of Enweil' then I would happily continue keeping it thus. Enweil won 3 battles during the whole war, one of which did result in Riombara holding the battleground in sufficient strength afterwards to then storm Enweilios. If you count skirmishes Enweil (and the IVF) are even worse off. And if you finally look at income, food production and relative CS...well. The effort to keep your views as you want them to be must be quite a strain by now....

I'm talking about wars, boy, not battles in the current war. I'll hand it to you, this war was playing out in your favour, but Enweil had way more wars go in her favour in the past. ;)

Silverhawk

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: November 29, 2011, 04:27:32 PM »
Why do I keep seeing that last post as the rambling of an crippled old war veteran who tries to keep his teeth in.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; In practice, there is.