Author Topic: Sint selling out  (Read 20645 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Sint selling out
« Reply #15: November 29, 2011, 06:24:18 PM »
I'm talking about wars, boy, not battles in the current war. I'll hand it to you, this war was playing out in your favour, but Enweil had way more wars go in her favour in the past. ;)

Chénier, are you really trying to call Tan_Serrai a newbie?

He predates me in the game.  He was part of Riombara before it was destroyed and refounded.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #16: November 29, 2011, 06:54:34 PM »

BattleMaster - the only game I know where people who have been playing for several years are called newbies... :-)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: November 29, 2011, 07:00:26 PM »

He predates me in the game.  He was part of Riombara before it was destroyed and refounded.

These details do not concern me.  8)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: November 29, 2011, 07:30:00 PM »
His excuse is the treacherous Riombara. Our excuse is the treacherous Chenier.

Life is easy when it's easy.

Like.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: November 29, 2011, 07:33:12 PM »
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: December 06, 2011, 02:27:42 AM »
We should place bets on how long until Sint sells out to the daimons.  ;D

Aren't you the guy who revelled in the fall of Mesh/Hetland/Heen to daimons and then evangelised how Enweil was on the side of right long after the Fourth Invasion was ended? Surely a safer bet would be how long until IVF sells out to the daimons? ;-)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: December 06, 2011, 03:06:28 AM »
I, for one, was happy to see both Heen and Hetland die. And I haven't had a character on BT since the end of the third invasion. That's how long they have deserved it.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: December 06, 2011, 03:08:47 AM »
Aren't you the guy who revelled in the fall of Mesh/Hetland/Heen to daimons and then evangelised how Enweil was on the side of right long after the Fourth Invasion was ended? Surely a safer bet would be how long until IVF sells out to the daimons? ;-)

Sint worshipped the daimons, nobody in Enweil ever did. Sint helped the daimons grow, Enweil never did.

Did I revel in the fall of these realms? Hell yes! But I had no part to play in it.

The only thing I did was locate Daishi temples and nag the daimons to burn them. I just can't stand the faith of giant death robots, nor the people who were behind me.

As for this invasion: Fheuv'n has shared info on the daimons. But while Sint has captured one of them, we never got any word of what Sint learnt. This is always how it starts.

As for allying them, I probably won't be able to find any way to justify helping them for the first time until the undead come. Then I'll probably have to find a way to justify siding with whoever wants to kill the North the most. :P

I, for one, was happy to see both Heen and Hetland die. And I haven't had a character on BT since the end of the third invasion. That's how long they have deserved it.

Hetland goes without saying, but Heen too? Aside from the fact that I think that realm was also mostly run by a multicheater...?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: December 06, 2011, 03:10:04 AM »
Hetland goes without saying, but Heen too? Aside from the fact that I think that realm was also mostly run by a multicheater...?
Several Heen rulers made my BT character very angry. I'm happy to see that the daimons got my revenge for me. I just wish I could have helped.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: December 06, 2011, 03:13:27 AM »
Several Heen rulers made my BT character very angry. I'm happy to see that the daimons got my revenge for me. I just wish I could have helped.

I'm disappointed that Daishi still lives on... :/

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: December 06, 2011, 03:19:55 AM »
Daishi makes me cringe. And whimper a little.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: December 06, 2011, 03:21:54 AM »
Daishi makes me cringe. And whimper a little.

Evil Riombara allowed them to survive. I don't call it the land of no morals for no reason!!!

I would join the daimons if they only promised to grant me the ability to destroy Daishi...

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: December 06, 2011, 03:25:04 AM »
Evil Riombara allowed them to survive. I don't call it the land of no morals for no reason!!!

I would join the daimons if they only promised to grant me the ability to destroy Daishi...

You are assuming they want you to join :)
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: December 06, 2011, 03:30:07 AM »
You are assuming they want you to join :)

Why do you say I'm assuming?

Zakilevo

« Reply #29: December 06, 2011, 03:31:31 AM »
Sint might fight along human this time who knows. I doubt daimons will just let them ally with them after they betrayed them during the end of the last invasion.