Author Topic: Fifth Invasion  (Read 419251 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Fifth Invasion
« Reply #15: December 03, 2011, 07:46:35 AM »
I think we're screwed. There's still a war on in the north and it doesn't look like it's going to end anytime soon.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: December 03, 2011, 07:52:24 AM »
I think we're screwed. There's still a war on in the north and it doesn't look like it's going to end anytime soon.

I may as well join the daimons today, then, and save us all a month or two of useless suffering. ;)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: December 03, 2011, 07:53:52 AM »
Psh, race you there.  ;)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: December 03, 2011, 08:14:16 AM »
Psh, race you there.  ;)

You're on!

Either you do it first, and I win by saying I was righteous all the way, or I do it first, and I win 'cause I get to kick your ass.

;D
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: December 03, 2011, 10:43:51 AM »
Psh, race you there.  ;)

You guys make Mordred seem like a angel sent by Qyrvagg himself. And that's saying something.

We the truly righteous shall cast down the invaders, and Enweil and Fronen in the process   ;D
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 11:08:43 AM by Lefanis »
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: December 03, 2011, 01:36:18 PM »
Daimons have been BTOing a Riombaran region for a little while. Wonder if this inter-human conflicts will end soon or not...
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: December 03, 2011, 03:00:37 PM »
Daimons have been BTOing a Riombaran region for a little while. Wonder if this inter-human conflicts will end soon or not...

Well, we'll sign peace with Rio whenever they finally make up their mind. The North, for attacking Fronen with such a massive attack after the invassion has begun though? Ain't signing no peace with them any time soon.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: December 03, 2011, 03:44:52 PM »
Well, we'll sign peace with Rio whenever they finally make up their mind. The North, for attacking Fronen with such a massive attack after the invassion has begun though? Ain't signing no peace with them any time soon.

You just declare war against the one realm not participating in the attack?

Anyway, I'm pretty irritated at the alliance wanting too much and at Fronen daring the alliance to come and fight them while at the same time the invasion has begun. Bunch of idiots. All of them.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: December 03, 2011, 04:44:55 PM »
When did we 'dare' them? We pretty much just want to be left alone at this point, but the allies want us to hand over two cities for peace, which is beyond excessive.

"So now that the Invasion is here you should hurry up and hand over two whole cities that we couldn't take before, you know, for the greater good. What? No? Then you must be trying to profit from the Invasion!"

As if that's not exactly what they're doing. To my knowledge this is the first time the human realms have ever failed to end all current wars in order to face an Invasion. Hence why we're totally screwed.

Zakilevo

« Reply #24: December 03, 2011, 07:31:46 PM »
The alliance is the one who started all this mess. Can't blame Fronen. Could have stopped after taking most of the northern regions of Fronen but no they wanted all the cities.

As for Enweil we just beat Riombara in Yncaalo and they are running back like the wind. :)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: December 03, 2011, 08:35:15 PM »

Anyway, I'm pretty irritated at the alliance wanting too much and at Fronen daring the alliance to come and fight them while at the same time the invasion has begun. Bunch of idiots. All of them.

I love it.

I really hope there are no truces for this invasion. Total. !@#$ing. Chaos.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: December 03, 2011, 09:21:27 PM »
The alliance is the one who started all this mess. Can't blame Fronen. Could have stopped after taking most of the northern regions of Fronen but no they wanted all the cities.

As for Enweil we just beat Riombara in Yncaalo and they are running back like the wind. :)

Yea, they are running because there are Daimons in a region bordering their capital. Not because of the Enweilian army. :P
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #27: December 03, 2011, 09:39:17 PM »
The sense of delusion in the people who have a history of being part of Enweil is...  Well, it's amazing.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: December 03, 2011, 09:50:11 PM »

Thalmarkin's stance on Annaej, being part of the alliance, and its hypocrisy for easily forgiving people of crimes 10000 times worse of what Fronen is accused of and being relentlessly attacked for was the cause for it. Thalmarkin was the only one not yet at war, and it was decided they were just as bad as the rest of them after all. The peace offer to Old Grehk was also withdrawn, though.

Meneldur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: December 03, 2011, 11:03:45 PM »
My first invasion!!  ;D

Always wanted to be in a Beluaterra Invasion, but alas never had the right character in the right place until now...