Poll

What do the colonies need in order to boost our enjoyment?

Lets play with rocks!  and by rocks I mean...Find out what REALLY lives near the Lendan Stones.
9 (27.3%)
The Lich King eats mud pies and smells of Elderberrys!!! (He should come out to stop us taunting in his general direction
9 (27.3%)
Huge crator...RIGHT between Lukon and Portion... Stupid barbarians...why do they have to win all the time.
3 (9.1%)
GM intervention... BT cant be the only ones to have all the fun!
5 (15.2%)
Colonies?  Isent that a type of take over?
7 (21.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: December 30, 2011, 08:44:25 PM

Author Topic: Save the Colonies!!!  (Read 27317 times)

Somra

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Save the Colonies!!!
« Reply #15: December 06, 2011, 07:43:06 PM »
Other than that awesome skeleton-spawning spazzed out failure on taking OT city back when (with the 'Assassins Colony' implosive massacre), I haven't seen anything really assist the unique culture of the Colonies for a fair while. And the Lich King has had plenty of time to prepare since his last excursion..
So yeah, definitely up for having him wake up from his nap.

As far as the Lenden Stones, they were the very first thing I really focused on when I started playing years back. They've always been a bit special to me; So, so long as whatever is attributed to them is added in well, I'll be pleased with their improved integration into the game. Of course, I also did some extensive RPing of there being Rhinos out at the Stones.. A tribute of some sort to that would be lovely <3