Poll

What do the colonies need in order to boost our enjoyment?

Lets play with rocks!  and by rocks I mean...Find out what REALLY lives near the Lendan Stones.
9 (27.3%)
The Lich King eats mud pies and smells of Elderberrys!!! (He should come out to stop us taunting in his general direction
9 (27.3%)
Huge crator...RIGHT between Lukon and Portion... Stupid barbarians...why do they have to win all the time.
3 (9.1%)
GM intervention... BT cant be the only ones to have all the fun!
5 (15.2%)
Colonies?  Isent that a type of take over?
7 (21.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: December 30, 2011, 08:44:25 PM

Author Topic: Save the Colonies!!!  (Read 27313 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Save the Colonies!!!
« Reply #15: December 10, 2011, 11:40:37 PM »
More magic in the Colonies would be great fun.  A wildcard like magic could do very nicely complimenting the quirky, rather eccentric nature of the Colonies.

I've never had a problem with the 1 turn per day, but then again, I've been playing a priest there for years so turns mean almost nothing to my play.

Haha, yea. I remember now, last time I was on the colonies... I *wanted* to become a priest of Shadowism. But go figure, they didn't want to let me, because some dude heard bad rumors of things the family could have done on Beluaterra. That's pretty much when I decided to pack up and leave, and that was my last attempt to try to set up on that continent. I had tried to get involved in Outer Tilog a few times, but always ended up bored to death. The amount of RP was absolutely below what is often advertised, and the little that was RPed at the time were mostly isolated random narratives of "this is funny because it's gory".

Come to think of it, my experiences with the Colonies suggests that it has a very similar player culture to AT's. Same trends for clear-cut divisions into stereotypes, importance of sillyness in humor, tensions frequent if not constant but battles much more sporadic, etc.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron