Author Topic: Advy far from home  (Read 1847 times)

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Advy far from home
« Topic Start: December 02, 2011, 06:59:00 PM »
In Dwilight my adventurer was part of the Libero Empire, but now he has very recently changed allegiance to Terran. Even having done so, I keep getting the "Due to being so far from home and familiar ground, you are cornered in an unexpected dead end!" message, even though I am hunting in Terran.

Might it be that even after the adventurer switched allegiance, the game has not changed his "home" location?
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Advy far from home
« Reply #1: December 02, 2011, 06:59:42 PM »
In Dwilight my adventurer was part of the Libero Empire, but now he has very recently changed allegiance to Terran. Even having done so, I keep getting the "Due to being so far from home and familiar ground, you are cornered in an unexpected dead end!" message, even though I am hunting in Terran.

Might it be that even after the adventurer switched allegiance, the game has not changed his "home" location?

That's entirely possible.  Please file a bug report, and I'll try to get to it when I can.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: Advy far from home
« Reply #2: December 02, 2011, 08:53:56 PM »
Okey dokey.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).