Author Topic: Torture Reports as Message Forwarding  (Read 28672 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Torture Reports as Message Forwarding
« Reply #30: December 10, 2011, 06:43:19 AM »
Even if the verdict is not ultimately decided against the Zuma GM (and I understand fully that the lack of the case's falling under a specific sub-heading renders that practically inevitable) I do request that the verdict still take note of this issue somehow, and reflect what several Magistrates have said: that even if this type of behavior is not explicitly forbidden, it's still pretty !@#$ty, especially from a GM on an SMA island.

The magistrates can vote to state that it did not break the game rules, while simultaneously the titans decide that it broke SMA rules. The social contract we enforce assures *fair* play, not *good play*. SMA, on the other hand, is there precisely to fight !@#$ty play.

We are currently two bodies passing judgements over different sets of rules. Because, as far as I know, SMA was never assigned to the Magistrates. That being said, is there a wiki page talking about the Courthouse? I can't find any, and sometimes I would really like to review our precise mandate.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron