Author Topic: Large Update Bugs and Breaks  (Read 75662 times)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: Large Update Bugs and Breaks
« Reply #45: December 14, 2011, 10:51:38 PM »
This is what happened when my infiltrator tried to waylay caravans.

should be fixed now

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #46: December 14, 2011, 10:59:23 PM »
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'BadMethodCallException' with message 'Data item "mod" does not exist' in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/GameObject.php:35 Stack trace: #0 /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/GameObject.php(14): BattleMaster\GameObject->_get('mod') #1 /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/Proxies/BattleMasterTravelProxy.php(54): BattleMaster\GameObject->__call('getMod', Array) #2 /var/battlemaster/live/testing/InfiltrateCaravans.php(11): BattleMaster\Proxies\BattleMasterTravelProxy->__call('getMod', Array) #3 /var/battlemaster/live/testing/InfiltrateCaravans.php(11): BattleMaster\Proxies\BattleMasterTravelProxy->getMod() #4 {main} thrown in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/GameObject.php on line 35

Nope...

egamma

« Reply #47: December 14, 2011, 11:17:47 PM »
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'BadMethodCallException' with message 'Data item "mod" does not exist' in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/GameObject.php:35 Stack trace: #0 /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/GameObject.php(14): BattleMaster\GameObject->_get('mod') #1 /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/Proxies/BattleMasterTravelProxy.php(54): BattleMaster\GameObject->__call('getMod', Array) #2 /var/battlemaster/live/testing/InfiltrateCaravans.php(11): BattleMaster\Proxies\BattleMasterTravelProxy->__call('getMod', Array) #3 /var/battlemaster/live/testing/InfiltrateCaravans.php(11): BattleMaster\Proxies\BattleMasterTravelProxy->getMod() #4 {main} thrown in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/GameObject.php on line 35

Nope...

Which island?

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #48: December 15, 2011, 12:36:14 AM »
BT

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: December 15, 2011, 02:23:06 AM »
So, like I posted last time my equipment dmg was 100%. It now shows 99%...

Yorick Sypher in Beluaterra:
My character unit status report:
Unit Status Report   (7 hours, 59 minutes ago)

Your healers save 0 soldiers lives (who stay wounded) and treat 1 lightly wounded ones (who recover). 2 wounded men have recovered and are once more ready for battle.
Cohesion of your unit increases by 2 %.
Wear and tear causes 1 % damage to your unit's equipment.

When I click Repair Equipment:
Your troops' equipment is 198% damaged.
It will cost about 4 gold and 7 units of metal to fix 10% damage. Repairing all damage will cost 79 gold and 138 units of metal.

The character screen shows:
Republican Heavy Infantry
Captain Hermann (+6)
Type:   Infantry
Strength:   21 men
Training:   61 %
Weapons/Armour:   67% / 60%
Damage:    99 %
Morale:    100 %
Cohesion:    87 %

Let me know if more info would be helpful/needed. Should I actually try to repair the equipment and report what happens?

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: December 15, 2011, 04:24:43 AM »
This is what happened when my infiltrator tried to waylay caravans.

Yeah, that feature was never implemented.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #51: December 15, 2011, 06:13:58 AM »
Would be nice for the option to be removed...

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #52: December 15, 2011, 07:42:53 AM »
I spent an hour to repair 10% equipment dmg. Now says I have 200% equipment dmg (up from 198%)
when I go to repair equipment.

Your troops' equipment is 200% damaged.
It will cost about 4 gold and 7 units of metal to fix 10% damage. Repairing all damage will cost 80 gold and 140 units of metal.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #53: December 15, 2011, 09:38:53 AM »
I've manually fixed you to 90% damage now, but this is very strange. Almost as if it uses double the actual value.

Try now, please.

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #54: December 15, 2011, 09:41:49 AM »
I've manually fixed you to 90% damage now, but this is very strange. Almost as if it uses double the actual value.

Try now, please.
It showed 90% on the character screen but 180% on the repair screen, went ahead and repaired 10% and now it says:

Republican Heavy Infantry
Captain Hermann (+6)
Type:   Infantry
Strength:   21 men
Training:   61 %
Weapons/Armour:   67% / 60%
Damage:    100 %
Morale:    100 %
Cohesion:    87 %
Combat Strength:   245

Repair screen says:
Your troops' equipment is 200% damaged.
It will cost about 4 gold and 7 units of metal to fix 10% damage. Repairing all damage will cost 80 gold and 140 units of metal.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #55: December 15, 2011, 11:27:51 AM »
Finally found it! That was one elusive beast.

I've repaired your damage as a thanks and also because you've probably spent enough time and gold to get it done.

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #56: December 15, 2011, 11:37:39 AM »
nice.

At least 8 hours I think. Combat strength jumped. 376 vs 245 before. :)

Alasteir

• Knight
  • March!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57: December 15, 2011, 03:17:58 PM »
When on Player Page, if I click on my family region (Libba), instead of display that region, it shows the region my character of BT is.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58: December 15, 2011, 03:58:40 PM »
When on Player Page, if I click on my family region (Libba), instead of display that region, it shows the region my character of BT is.
This is a known, long-standing issue. It takes you to the region associated with your family home's region ID on the last island on which you played a character. Nothing to do with the new system.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #59: December 15, 2011, 05:19:21 PM »
Out-of-Character from Jord Jorvik   (21 minutes ago)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (31 recipients)
Tindle

There are too few soldiers of your realm here to even attempt a takeover. You will need at least 2056 soldiers of your realm available (in the region, not travelling, not wounded, not retreated or rallying, etc.) to initiate a takeover.

LOL

Thor Stroobants

I am not actually in Tindle to confirm this, but this seems quite excessive for a rural region, even if it is held by daimons... Some realms out there could never muster this by themselves, and its a stretch for most, especially if they have to fight a battle in the region first. Is this a bug, or a balance issue?