Author Topic: Large Update Bugs and Breaks  (Read 74301 times)

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Large Update Bugs and Breaks
« Reply #75: December 16, 2011, 11:43:32 AM »
/play-status.php
A knight of Avengmil in the duchy of Rines in the realm Riombara

sig:
Yosef Ishimu (Knight of Avengmil)

he even got the
Regional Report for Avengmil   (5 hours, 22 minutes ago)
the lord and knights of Avengmil

like i said.. afaik, the only thing dodgy about the allegiance of yosef ishimu is what's listed in the bugtracker entry.. (estate/realm and region/realm hierarchy) there's been no change of allegiance since the whole of duchy of rines switched from meridian republic back to riombara all those months back.

also telling tales worked before the tuesday update, and picking up volunteers work just fine after the update.
firefox

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: December 16, 2011, 12:02:39 PM »
Right, well at least we know that it is getting your realm right, probably.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 12:13:35 PM by De-Legro »
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: December 16, 2011, 06:17:28 PM »
did someone fix something? telling tales seems to work now (or at least it gives a screen that allow you to pick number of hours to spend)
firefox

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #78: December 16, 2011, 07:05:42 PM »
We are constantly working on it and pushing fixes live aggressively, yes.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #79: December 16, 2011, 07:43:20 PM »
Error: can't get region data.

What I get when I try to recruit volunteers in my region as a hero. This is as a Lord of Knyazes in Kabrinskia.

Still having this problem.

Also, our nobles are having trouble joining Kabrinskia. Not sure what the issue is, one of the nobles who can't join could probably tell you more.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: December 16, 2011, 07:51:58 PM »
Still having this problem.

Also, our nobles are having trouble joining Kabrinskia. Not sure what the issue is, one of the nobles who can't join could probably tell you more.

That's probably caused by the bug I fixed a few hours ago.

Please have them try again.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #81: December 16, 2011, 10:15:27 PM »
That's probably caused by the bug I fixed a few hours ago.

Please have them try again.

Nope, didn't fix anything, they're still not showing up in the characters list for the realm.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: December 16, 2011, 10:26:16 PM »
Nope, didn't fix anything, they're still not showing up in the characters list for the realm.

Have they tried again to join?

The bug was actually preventing joining, it wasn't just making them not show up.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #83: December 16, 2011, 10:31:59 PM »
Yes, they tried to join again.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #84: December 16, 2011, 10:36:17 PM »
As I said before, the the players of Efim Cantacuzino, Sianon Eldrake, and Medron Pryde are the ones you should be asking, as they are the ones having issues.

Efim Cantacuzino

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: December 16, 2011, 11:02:18 PM »
As Gustav said, I am unable to join Kabrinskia. I have moved to Golden Farrow and tried to accept an estate there. This is what I get when I attempt each of these:

Joining --

You have now signed up with the realm of Kabrinskia.
Both your new and your old realm have been informed. Nevertheless, unless you have already done so before, you should contact the leading people of the new realm and introduce yourself.

You should also check up on the realm bulletins and other important information. Warning: spl_object_hash() expects parameter 1 to be object, integer given in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 1073 Warning: spl_object_hash() expects parameter 1 to be object, integer given in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 573 Warning: get_class() expects parameter 1 to be object, integer given in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 2383 Warning: spl_object_hash() expects parameter 1 to be object, integer given in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 2383 Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'A new entity was found through the relationship 'BattleMaster\Unit#realm' that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: @. Explicitly persist the new entity or configure cascading persist operations on the relationship. If you cannot find out which entity causes the problem implement 'BattleMaster\Realm#__toString()' to get a clue.' in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php:576 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(495): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->computeAssociationChanges(Array, 39) #1 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(537): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->computeChangeSet(Object(Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadata), Object(BattleMaster\Unit)) #2 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(256): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->computeChangeSets() #3 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/EntityManager.php(334): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->commit() #4 /var/battlemaster/live/testing/Allegiance.php(78): Doctrine\ORM\EntityManager- in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 576

Accepting estate --

You have taken a new estate.
If you have not done so already now would be the time to contact the lord of this region and introduce yourself.
Warning: spl_object_hash() expects parameter 1 to be object, integer given in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 1073 Warning: spl_object_hash() expects parameter 1 to be object, integer given in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 573 Warning: get_class() expects parameter 1 to be object, integer given in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 2383 Warning: spl_object_hash() expects parameter 1 to be object, integer given in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 2383 Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'A new entity was found through the relationship 'BattleMaster\Unit#realm' that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: @. Explicitly persist the new entity or configure cascading persist operations on the relationship. If you cannot find out which entity causes the problem implement 'BattleMaster\Realm#__toString()' to get a clue.' in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php:576 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(495): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->computeAssociationChanges(Array, 39) #1 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(537): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->computeChangeSet(Object(Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadata), Object(BattleMaster\Unit)) #2 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(256): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->computeChangeSets() #3 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/EntityManager.php(334): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->commit() #4 /var/battlemaster/live/testing/EstateKnight.php(97): Doctrine\ORM\EntityManage in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 576

Thanks very much, all admins and programmers, for your work. I am a new player, but I find your fantastic game lots of fun to play.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: December 17, 2011, 04:21:07 AM »
Error: can't get region data.

What I get when I try to recruit volunteers in my region as a hero. This is as a Lord of Knyazes in Kabrinskia.

Do we have any other Hero's that can test this? This part of the code hasn't been updated at all yet so it SHOULD work just like on stable islands, I think.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #87: December 17, 2011, 04:22:46 AM »
As Gustav said, I am unable to join Kabrinskia. I have moved to Golden Farrow and tried to accept an estate there. This is what I get when I attempt each of these:

Joining --

Accepting estate --

Thanks very much, all admins and programmers, for your work. I am a new player, but I find your fantastic game lots of fun to play.

Do you have a unit?

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #88: December 17, 2011, 08:50:19 AM »
D'Haran forces are currently trying to TO a region with only 6 peasants. We're not making any progress:

Currently, your realm has about 0% of the fear and 0% of the sympathy you need to complete the takeover.

This is after all this:

Takeover Activity   (10 hours, 11 minutes ago)
everyone in Sallowtown
Soldiers of Nils Björn have been seen mingling with the locals.There is a little bit less fear in the eyes of the peasants now. Your realm is welcome a bit more warmly now, but not much.

Takeover Activity   (26 minutes ago)
everyone in Sallowtown
Soldiers of Kalince Fanath have been seen mingling with the locals.There is a little bit less fear in the eyes of the peasants now. The peasants seem somewhat more sympathetic towards your realm.

Takeover Activity   (21 minutes ago)
everyone in Sallowtown
The soldiers of Rurik Clarke are helping out the peasants with repairs and other work.There is a little bit less fear in the eyes of the peasants now.

I know it's not much, but I find it hard to believe that several hundred troops can perform TO actions, and make less than 1% progress in a region with 6 peasants.

Am I too impatient, or is this a bug?
------
qui audet vincit

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #89: December 17, 2011, 09:03:27 AM »
riombara, bt

regiondetails.php
Nobles without unit
    Stan Spiff (Imperial Knight)

estates tab under region details
Stan Spiff   20 %   4097

message-select.php  (message recipient list... which should correspond to sig?)
Stan Spiff (Imperial Knight)

UserDetails.php?ID=25526&HistoryLevel=3
2011-12-12      Stan      Immigrated to Beluaterra.

Letter from Stan Spiff   (2 days, 14 hours ago)
Message sent to everyone in the region Grehk (14 recipients)
Stan Spiff (Noble)

Noble joined the Realm   (12 hours, 26 minutes ago)
Stan Spiff has taken an estate in Athol Margos and thus joined your realm. He used to be a member of (rogue).

realm hierarchy
Duchy of Athol Margos - Evander Geronus
    Athol Margos - Evander Geronus
    Stan, Mithridates, Delarus

..maybe delayed script will do something, maybe not? but it shouldn't have been imperial in the 1st place?
firefox