Author Topic: Large Update Bugs and Breaks  (Read 74378 times)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: Large Update Bugs and Breaks
« Reply #105: December 18, 2011, 11:42:18 AM »
I'm still seeing 0% for both TO progress stats, Tom. 0% fear and 0% sympathy.

There are different bugs that delayed the region calculations today. One takeover does indeed show 0% due to rounding. I am slowly increasing the effectiveness of Takeovers. I had decided to start low - better have some TOs take a turn or two longer than they should then have regions switch almost instantly.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #106: December 18, 2011, 06:18:10 PM »
i noticed the "Regional Report for region x" takes place at around delayed script time? as opposed to turn change.. anyway... it gave something funny today.

2.5 recruits were trained in the "Well trained rangers" special forces recruitment center.
The Houses of Healing has to shut down for today due to low morale. (region has 95% morale)
firefox

Andrew

• M&F's Anaris
  • Administrator
  • Noble Lord
  • Sometimes, With A Bopping Stick
    • View Profile
« Reply #107: December 18, 2011, 07:50:03 PM »
I know this has been brought up a couple time, but I thought I would add this. My character is both Lord and Judge in Barca, and can't hold court. I get the message "There was already a court held today." I've only tested this in my region so far though. Seems to be only affecting my character in my realm though, as I've seen other individuals hold court multiple times (yay for being Judge).

If I recall, I do believe I was able to hold court just once after the update, but haven't been able to since.
Like my programming? Become my patron!

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #108: December 18, 2011, 08:57:57 PM »
I know this has been brought up a couple time, but I thought I would add this. My character is both Lord and Judge in Barca, and can't hold court. I get the message "There was already a court held today." I've only tested this in my region so far though. Seems to be only affecting my character in my realm though, as I've seen other individuals hold court multiple times (yay for being Judge).

If I recall, I do believe I was able to hold court just once after the update, but haven't been able to since.

Same thing in Riombara with my character Cyrilos Vellos; Duke and Judge.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #109: December 18, 2011, 09:30:50 PM »
Still working on some fixes. The basic rule is: Report problems here and chances are great that they'll be solved next turn.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #110: December 18, 2011, 10:24:38 PM »
We're still having issues with nobles being unable to join Kabrinskia. I'd put that somewhere up on the priorities list, because until that's fixed the character's they're playing are pretty much stuck in the mud. Once again, I'd refer you to the players of Efim Cantacuzino, Sianon Eldrake, Vrusk Rathskiller, Widden Fraoch, or Medron Pryde, as I do not know what exactly happens when they try to join the realm.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #111: December 18, 2011, 10:46:08 PM »
We're still having issues with nobles being unable to join Kabrinskia. I'd put that somewhere up on the priorities list, because until that's fixed the character's they're playing are pretty much stuck in the mud. Once again, I'd refer you to the players of Efim Cantacuzino, Sianon Eldrake, Vrusk Rathskiller, Widden Fraoch, or Medron Pryde, as I do not know what exactly happens when they try to join the realm.

From the error messages posted I think this has something to do with converting their units over to the new realm. Is is possible to confirm if the characters having this problem have units or not?
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #112: December 18, 2011, 10:49:40 PM »
Yes, they all do.

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #113: December 19, 2011, 02:35:12 AM »
For Fronen on Beluaterra the realm details page shows Gaxano as one of our regions (it is held by Nothoi) and doesn't show Marpii or Vale. The regions are correctly highlighted on the realm map on that page.

http://www.battlemaster.org/testing/RealmDetails.php?ID=-1

Same issue on the hierarchy page. Shows Gaxano & doesn't show Vale or Marpii.

http://www.battlemaster.org/testing/hierarchy.php

egamma

« Reply #114: December 19, 2011, 05:17:40 AM »
On DWI, when I go to send a message to some or all of the knights of my region, it says "no valid recipients". I should have one recipient, the GovernEstates.php page shows my knight properly.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #115: December 19, 2011, 05:21:40 AM »
On DWI, when I go to send a message to some or all of the knights of my region, it says "no valid recipients". I should have one recipient, the GovernEstates.php page shows my knight properly.

Yes, this will be a consequence of the message system issues with Allegiance. For example I'm still listed as having the Lord of Askileon Purlieus as my liege, despite changing Duchy some time ago, and now that Duchy has succeeded and left the realm as well.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #116: December 19, 2011, 10:14:12 AM »
What the hell happened on turn change? I just saw massive auto-pausing...

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #117: December 19, 2011, 10:19:51 AM »
has anyone of them wrote or done anything though? could well be just ... well.. normal pausing.. that said.. of the 3 in riombara... 1 is a priest, 2 are "imperial knights" none of whom wrote anything realmwise for the last 30 days. (anyway... it was done at the usual delayed script time... ~3 hours after turn change)
firefox

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #118: December 19, 2011, 10:31:17 AM »
For Fronen on Beluaterra the realm details page shows Gaxano as one of our regions (it is held by Nothoi) and doesn't show Marpii or Vale. The regions are correctly highlighted on the realm map on that page.

Can't duplicate, it shows correctly for me.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #119: December 19, 2011, 11:47:40 AM »
Old Grehk:

http://core.battlemaster.org/testing/RealmDetails.php?ID=-1

It shows Pel Mark as part of Old Grehk and the Duchy of Ossmat, while everywhere else (Dynamic and political map, travel page) it appears to be part of Nothoi. When checking the Region Details (http://core.battlemaster.org/testing/RegionDetails.php?ID=88), it shows Pel Mark as "Nothoi, duchy of Ossmat". While Nothoi seems to be correct, Ossmat is part of Old Grehk, so there's something odd there.

What the hell happened on turn change? I just saw massive auto-pausing...

Inactive clean-up it seems :) It does that more often.