Author Topic: Logging in and not going straight to character sheet  (Read 1992 times)

loren

• Noble Lord
  • I'm too old for this
    • View Profile
Is anyone else having the problem where they'll click the play link, and go straight to their character sheet?  All messages are 'read' but never displayed etc.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Is anyone else having the problem where they'll click the play link, and go straight to their character sheet?  All messages are 'read' but never displayed etc.

That's a common double-click issue (not saying that you are double-clicking, but that the game is registering a double-click for some reason).  Tends to happen a lot to me right after I turn off the ReloadEvery add-on, but I know there are other things that cause it.  Any details about what you were doing differently that might be causing this would be very welcome, but these issues are notoriously hard to track down.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Stue (DC)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
yes, that was my problem often. not long ago i bought some fashioned ergonomic mouse, but issue is the same, double-click now and than.

not only on bm page, though, it looks like something within my opera became corrupted. i was fan of opera, but every new update seems to be worse... ???