Author Topic: Population movement (that is.. the automatic stuff)  (Read 12328 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Bologna.

Take a look at the spread of Triunism and population patterns in southwestern Dwilight. Peasants emigrate from Terran and D'Hara by the thousands, heading for unsettled lands. It's actually quite a neat RP climate, IMHO.

This is unrelated to religion spread.  That happens not only by migration, but by communication.

If you can demonstrate to me that there is an instance of peasants leaving a region for the open lands nearby, and those open lands being rogue, I will find and fix the bug that allows it.

And yes, it would be better if all this migration stuff were handled together, and a proper model of the characteristics of the peasants who move developed, but there isn't one right now.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan