Author Topic: Yeomen  (Read 6013 times)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Yeomen
« Topic Start: December 27, 2011, 08:05:36 AM »
It would be nice to have more options to the common ones and interact them with the game as a whole.  I played several adventurers, and after getting 3 recommendations or selling high an item, you don't have much to do. The hunt of rogue become odd and boring, and I just deleted them after 2-3 months of play.

For me, this Yeomen can be something useful (but only if they do not get too much gold - they should get silver, instead). Something linked with religions can be useful, too, as both, the commons and the religious games need boosts. We could have several changes, as a warrior man-at-arms class, a thief, etc, but we just can't forget that BM is a game for nobles, and the peasants only do the low colors of the acts.

True, although some of the things that nobles do in game were actually considered unfitting for a noble. Being a Merchant, at least initially was beneath them, it was very much the domain of the Yeomen. In their time real wealth wasn't in gold it was in land, Merchants were upsetting the status quo.