Author Topic: Error on East Continent  (Read 1966 times)

Alasteir

• Knight
  • March!
    • View Profile
Error on East Continent
« Topic Start: December 27, 2011, 01:55:26 AM »
When I ordered to the unit to go back, I got this message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Doctrine\ORM\EntityNotFoundException' with message 'Entity was not found.' in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/Proxies/BattleMasterTravelProxy.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/Proxies/BattleMasterTravelProxy.php(53): BattleMaster\Proxies\BattleMasterTravelProxy->__load() #1 /var/battlemaster/include/xhtml.inc(337): BattleMaster\Proxies\BattleMasterTravelProxy->__call('getSpecial', Array) #2 /var/battlemaster/include/xhtml.inc(337): BattleMaster\Proxies\BattleMasterTravelProxy->getSpecial() #3 /var/battlemaster/live/stable/Turnaround.php(37): status() #4 {main} thrown in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/Proxies/BattleMasterTravelProxy.php on line 3

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Error on East Continent
« Reply #1: December 27, 2011, 05:43:04 AM »
When I ordered to the unit to go back, I got this message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Doctrine\ORM\EntityNotFoundException' with message 'Entity was not found.' in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/Proxies/BattleMasterTravelProxy.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/Proxies/BattleMasterTravelProxy.php(53): BattleMaster\Proxies\BattleMasterTravelProxy->__load() #1 /var/battlemaster/include/xhtml.inc(337): BattleMaster\Proxies\BattleMasterTravelProxy->__call('getSpecial', Array) #2 /var/battlemaster/include/xhtml.inc(337): BattleMaster\Proxies\BattleMasterTravelProxy->getSpecial() #3 /var/battlemaster/live/stable/Turnaround.php(37): status() #4 {main} thrown in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/Proxies/BattleMasterTravelProxy.php on line 3

Please post this and all other information you have (what character, what realm, etc) to the bugtracker.  Bugs related to recent changes on testing should be posted on the topic for that, but otherwise the bugtracker is still the place to make sure bugs get noticed (easier for devs to search the bugtracker than the forum).
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: Error on East Continent
« Reply #2: December 27, 2011, 09:00:56 AM »
Please don't. There are already 3 duplicates for this bug. We know about it, but can't fix it at this time. It is cosmetic only.