Author Topic: Zuma Coalition and Daimons  (Read 4257 times)

lolwuts

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Zuma Coalition and Daimons
« Topic Start: January 05, 2012, 11:28:56 AM »
The wiki doesn't provide any useful information. Zuma doesn't appear under the list of realms so is it some sort of special faction or something?

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Zuma Coalition and Daimons
« Reply #1: January 05, 2012, 11:37:26 AM »
lolwut, I totally wrote the wiki pages for the realm and its regions. What do you mean no useful info? What the heck would you consider "useful info" anyway? That I write how much food production and gold income is made in each region? Well, that's automatically included already.

...Hm, you might be talking about the realm page stuff then. Meh, not every realm even has a realm page in the first place, so I don't see what's the problem.

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: January 05, 2012, 12:39:44 PM »
lolwut, I totally wrote the wiki pages for the realm and its regions. What do you mean no useful info? What the heck would you consider "useful info" anyway? That I write how much food production and gold income is made in each region? Well, that's automatically included already.

...Hm, you might be talking about the realm page stuff then. Meh, not every realm even has a realm page in the first place, so I don't see what's the problem.

I don't think you answered his question with 'useful info'. Does that answer yours?  ::)

egamma

« Reply #3: January 05, 2012, 01:21:11 PM »
The Zuma are a people ruled over by Daimons (Game Master, or GM). Garret Artemesia here is their official human Ambassador.

That's the extent of the official information--that's intentional.

You can find a lot more information just reading through the Dwilight threads: http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/board,28.0.html

Of course, the information there is suspect.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: January 06, 2012, 09:49:30 PM »
They are EEEEEEEVILLLLLLLLL and that is all you need to know.  Come join the Manifest Path and work to see the world free from the inhuman abominations!
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #5: January 07, 2012, 12:51:44 AM »
*punches Bedwyr in the face* No! Come join SA so that we might unite the continent under the Bloodstars!

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: January 13, 2012, 05:42:44 PM »
*punches them both*

Sorry... got carried away.

The fact is unless your character has interacted with them, all he knows is gossip.
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: January 21, 2012, 01:57:49 PM »
funny.. yonks ago my character was talking to one of them zuma.

i've no idea what he's asking about and i think he's got no idea what i'm talking about... because if you haven't got a clue what someone is talking about and trying not to end up getting your realm pasted, you waffle about some vague meaningless rubbish

in short, it didn't get anywhere XD
firefox