Author Topic: A love letter from Bowie Ironsides  (Read 7651 times)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
A love letter from Bowie Ironsides
« Topic Start: January 07, 2012, 03:10:31 AM »
lol "duckface"

Letter from Bowie Ironsides   (1 hour, 45 minutes ago)

Rulers of Dwilight,

So called "Prime Minister" Kalince has refused my duel challenge on the point that it is "illogical." I do not regard his notions of so called "logic," and therefore have decided to publicly insult him. We are two nobles at odds, since when does logic have anything to do with this? This is a point of honour, pride and the most important thing to a noble, territory claims. His theft of Sallowtown must be settled in the tradition set forth in our dignity as nobles: dueling!

Until he responds to my provocation as a proper noble should I shall no longer address him as Prime Minister, a title which, considering his treatment of this issue, he did not earn by being a real man. Instead, I shall address him as Duckface! I encourage all of you to join in the ridiculing. What real ruler does not accept a duel challenge when his honour and title is challenged? Especially when his right to rule someone else's city is called into question!

Duckface Kalince, when the Winter season is over I shall once again commence my trek to your islands. You have until the Spring to cower away in your little dress for when I arrive we must fight! As our peer rulers are witnesses, if the Duckface does not settle my issue with him he shall forever be the lowest of the low. Even lower than Low Edward Raiva! Yes, I went there.

My bullying is over for this season. Come Spring, you better believe it will resume.

Bowie Ironsides
Count of Ashrak

Gustav Kuriga

Re: A love letter from Bowie Ironsides
« Reply #1: January 07, 2012, 03:44:31 AM »
I have the perfect thread for this in the BM General Discussion section of the forum. Put it in there. ^_^

Zakilevo

« Reply #2: January 07, 2012, 04:35:48 AM »
LOL God I wish my character was in Bowie's realm.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 07, 2012, 05:16:50 AM »
I love Bowie's rants.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: January 08, 2012, 11:49:57 AM »
Hey, would ya look at that Ma, my letter made it to the forums. Kewl  8).

If you like that little gem wait until the Ashrak Imperialist gets in full steam. Oh boy, you guys are really in for it. It'll be chalk full of lambasting and lampooning, and much more! My favourite feature of it thus far is the "Duckface Ridicule Corner." That poor poor boy. He elbowed a bees nest when he pissed off Bowie. Now he's in for a world of insistent and sharp bantering. If only he gave in to the Demon's pressure..if only he did the wrong thing, his reputation may still be with us today. RIP "Prime Minister" Kalince's integrity as a noble! Bowie's treading his muddy boots all over it! He should have looked into Bowie's past before making him an enemy; particularly Bowie's regard towards Edward Raiva (and Cenarious Stormrage for that matter, and for some reason Allison Kabrinski...and Rathan Himoura. Wow, Bowie has a lot of enemies). There is a reason he earned the title "Badmouther of the Raivanlands!" Mwahaha!

Stay tuned children - same Demon-time, same Demon-channel!
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

egamma

« Reply #5: January 08, 2012, 09:40:01 PM »
Of course, you do realize that Bowie's ban from D'Hara means he's not eligible to be duke of Sallowtown anyway, right?  ;D

I enjoy the madness, and the personal message you sent Gornak--Machiavel shared his with the realm.

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: January 09, 2012, 11:02:32 PM »
Of course, you do realize that Bowie's ban from D'Hara means he's not eligible to be duke of Sallowtown anyway, right?  ;D

I enjoy the madness, and the personal message you sent Gornak--Machiavel shared his with the realm.

1) The ban expired when Bowie was deported (at least on his end)
2) That's not the point! The point is that Bowie has a claim to Sallowtown and he demands they respect it. If Kalince dueled him everything would be settled, it's not like Bowie would take Sallowtown anyway but so long as he remains the Prince of Sallowtown/retains his claim over it (which he was willing to let Kalince challenge him) then everything would be fine. But noooo, now its turned into a feud!
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: January 10, 2012, 05:10:54 AM »
Problem:

Nobody recognizes Bowie's claim on Sallowtown besides Bowei himself.

Therein lies the problem for Bowie.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: January 10, 2012, 06:27:04 AM »
Right, but only you and Bowie's demon know that. Good luck getting him to admit it. Let's see how far this goes.......

Andrew

• M&F's Anaris
  • Administrator
  • Noble Lord
  • Sometimes, With A Bopping Stick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: January 13, 2012, 09:43:52 AM »
Hehehehe, Anyone for: "I for one, bow down to our new Duckface overlords." ??  ;D
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 12:25:22 PM by Sargon_Tian »
Like my programming? Become my patron!

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #10: January 13, 2012, 12:24:07 PM »
Your PM could just tell Bowie to duel him in Paisly and slip a message to the daimons under the table, lol. You all remember that thing Bowie did, right?

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: January 20, 2012, 08:08:37 AM »
Bowie would sniff out that trap a mile away. And I've heard his insistent harassment has rattled the duckface's cage a bit! whoo hoo! soon he'll be facing metal, or else. Or else what? Exactly.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #12: January 20, 2012, 10:53:24 AM »
Your PM could just tell Bowie to duel him in Paisly and slip a message to the daimons under the table, lol. You all remember that thing Bowie did, right?

Of course, Bowie could just tell the daimons that the person meeting him in Paisly was supporting his claim as Daimon whatever.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: February 08, 2012, 12:22:16 AM »
I love Bowie's rants.

Same. I do loathe the Zuma for making him rejoin D'Hara problematic... I'd have his ban lifted in a heartbeat,
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: February 08, 2012, 03:12:43 AM »
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Foreign Leave
Kalince Fanath, Prime Minister of D'Hara, Duke of Sallowtown has abdicated (automatically, due to inactivity).

Bowie won! All it took was some ridiculing and no nonsense language and the Duckface resigned! Haahahahaaaa! I hope the next challenger is more fun than the last. Duckface, to be frank, wasn't strong enough character wise to face an opponent like Bowie. He didn't have the necessary verbal repertoire either. If I were D'Hara I would reconsider my methods of discerning nobles for Prime Minister. The didn't do a very good job with the last one  ;D Happy to help out fellas, I'll weed'em out for ya!

Demon of Dwilight: 1, Duckface: Forgotten.