Author Topic: Luria is insane! In other news, the sky is blue!  (Read 25733 times)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Luria is insane! In other news, the sky is blue!
« Reply #60: February 09, 2012, 02:22:01 AM »
In recent news: Fissoa has ambled its way into a Lurian war and woken up a sleepy LN in the process.  PeL keeps throwing half its force at Solaria's entire army, hastening their doom.

Pft! Sleepy Luria Nova  ::).... They've taken a region of ours, and saved your hides; not very sleepy  >:(
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 02:40:19 AM by Arundel »
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: February 09, 2012, 02:52:08 AM »
Pft! Sleepy Luria Nova  ::).... They've taken a region of ours, and saved your hides; not very sleepy  >:(

They are fielding only about half the force they can easily maintain though. Fissoa may see some of those that refused to participate in the war so far getting a little more militant .
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: February 09, 2012, 03:01:39 AM »
They are fielding only about half the force they can easily maintain though. Fissoa may see some of those that refused to participate in the war so far getting a little more militant .

The majority of the force, about 75%, was being used, refitted after battles, and was very proactive with the orders given to them. That's not sleepy, its the opposite  :P
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: February 09, 2012, 03:16:35 AM »
The majority of the force, about 75%, was being used, refitted after battles, and was very proactive with the orders given to them. That's not sleepy, its the opposite  :P

I'm sorry, you are viewing all their orders how now :) In general their movement was pretty darn slow. Refits took days longer then they had to due to stragglers, and the army was not recruiting anything like the maximum force they can. Just need to look at the recent help they provided. 3k Had arrived in Santoo, 2k was right behind them and who knows where the rest of the army was.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: February 09, 2012, 04:10:41 AM »
I'm sorry, you are viewing all their orders how now :) In general their movement was pretty darn slow. Refits took days longer then they had to due to stragglers, and the army was not recruiting anything like the maximum force they can. Just need to look at the recent help they provided. 3k Had arrived in Santoo, 2k was right behind them and who knows where the rest of the army was.

I'll let someone from LN complain about their own people, but based on what we were hearing on IRC, movement and participation in general has been abysmal.  LN is like the giant, coal-fired engine that could.  Whoever can get it going will roll over anything. 

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: February 09, 2012, 05:21:10 AM »

I will settle for half-asleep, and no less!  ;)

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
They're right, LN is kicking PeL and Fissoa's ass with one eye closed. ;)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
It's good to see some movement down south. A main reason for Skyndarbau to engage in the conflict :) And I honestly believe he has the ratio on his side! :D