Author Topic: So TMP is gone. Are you enjoying all the new wars?  (Read 57994 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
I'm not sure how I feel about this, really. Yes, TMP had its problems. I think we can all agree on that one. People were continually criticizing about how their realm couldn't fight because TMP was killing them, etc., etc., yadda, yadda....

But TMP has been gone for months now. So why hasn't GDoF joined with Madina to attack Aurvandil? Weren't they complaining about how they wanted to do that, but they couldn't, because TMP was making their troops suck, and their regions revolt, or something? (Not meaning to put GDoF on the spot, but GDoF players were very vocal about how TMP was preventing them from fighting the war. TMP is gone, so, where's the war, guys? (So, yeah, I guess I am putting them  on the spot. :D))

FEI is nearly dead. The only war taking place now is Arcaea v. Arcachon. And I hear that one is pretty darn boring.

EC... yeah... no one is fighting. Perdan and Caligus are just about done mopping up the last remnants of Ibladesh.

AT is hopping. But then again, AT hasn't really had a TMP problem.

So, where are all the wars? You don't have the excuse of TMP holding you back anymore. Why is almost everyone at peace?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.