Author Topic: So TMP is gone. Are you enjoying all the new wars?  (Read 58189 times)

egamma

Manifest Path--eradicate the elves!

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Manifest Path--eradicate the elves!

No elder priests, last of the temples just fell apart. Guess the Elves win this one.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

egamma

No elder priests, last of the temples just fell apart. Guess the Elves win this one.

You'd have to start a 'new' religion on EC anyway.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
You'd have to start a 'new' religion on EC anyway.

Riombara (BT) would also welcome a new religion...
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile

Liara's got one ready and waiting...I just need the time to devote to founding it.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Well, now's the time, assuming BT doesn't get blighted entirely :)

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
We simply need some fetures that can be used for times of peace or more roleplay.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
We simply need some fetures that can be used for times of peace or more roleplay.

Um why? New features to encourage LESS peace would be nice, but why make peace more attractive?
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile

Don't worry, we'll make it a pleasure to come preach in your lands.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Don't worry, we'll make it a pleasure to come preach in your lands.

Alright, we'll be getting the gallows ready!
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
We'd expand, but the Blight is in the way...  Sadly, even priests can't pass through the Blight.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
We'd expand, but the Blight is in the way...  Sadly, even priests can't pass through the Blight.

To my sadness as well. I wish I could go spread the faith to Fronen...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Um why? New features to encourage LESS peace would be nice, but why make peace more attractive?

You can not have war all the time. Plus you need in game reasons to do it.
Even war can very boring when the only meseges you get are either scout reports or marshal or general ordes.
IC meseges and roleplays are welcome and far more important than war.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 04:26:20 PM by mikm »

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
You can not have war all the time. Plus you need in game reasons to do it.
Even war can very boringwhen the only meseges you get are either scout reports or marshal or general ordes.
Regardless of war or peace nobles seem so rediculasly antisocial.

This sounds very much as though your problem has nothing to do with the options available in the game, and everything to do with the people you are playing it with.

Many realms are active and fun during peace and wartime.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Peacetime can be quite fun too. Noble vs noble squables are fun and do not require war to ocur.