Author Topic: Warehouse Updates  (Read 10906 times)

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Warehouse Updates
« Topic Start: January 12, 2012, 05:09:00 PM »
bt, avengmil .. .seems to be working fine... "Stored Now:   107"

that said.. i'm not sure some of the numbers are correct...

for example...
Stored Now:   107   At Harvest:   197

why 197? it certainly wasn't 197 at the last harvest. and won't be 197 at the next harvest

now.. there is a number of 90 in that table... but that entire row seems dodgy to me. to start, the "production till next harvest" shouldn't be there or should be 0... because you aren't producing food everyday and storing it..

the consumption till harvest is correct... so, in my case, the surplus/deficit till next harvest should really be +12 (like it says at the bottom of the page)

---
given there'll only be a surplus of 12 at harvest, with a production of 259, store after harvest should be 271 and not 456 (see... all the subsequent numbers are calculated from that "extra" production...)

--

so yeah... i think all you need to do to fix the lot is to stick a permanent big fat 0 in the "production until harvest" entry. (i assume caravans bringing food will be added on in smaller text in the production column, just like soldiers consuming extra food in the consumption column?)

-----

interestingly, there's a link to build more warehouses... does that mean i don't have to be in the region to build more warehouses? useful. (ps.. don't have the gold on hand when i clicked the link.. and it says i don't have the gold, as opposed to not being in the region.. or both)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 05:36:21 PM by fodder »
firefox