Author Topic: Warehouse Updates  (Read 10881 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Warehouse Updates
« Topic Start: January 14, 2012, 04:41:48 PM »
it's not all that complex to be dead honest... just some wrong numbers (as mentioned above)

what might be useful for those who don't want to see the stuff is to move the text stuff at the bottom to the top. that is a good summary from what i can see.

I dunno...I'd really rather make it a preference than do that.  Part of the purpose of the way it's currently organized is so that someone who does understand how it works can just go to the page, glance through the table, and see everything he could want to know.

Furthermore, it's not totally finished: I intend, as I have time, to go through and continue the long-form text explanations for all the other numbers in the table.

I really, really do not want people who know perfectly well what all the stuff means to have to scroll down to the very bottom just to see the quick-glance table. That defeats the purpose of having the table at all.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan