Author Topic: Calm before the storm on FEI  (Read 70551 times)

Gustav Kuriga

Re: Calm before the storm on FEI
« Reply #45: February 07, 2012, 04:48:56 PM »
Seeing that there is to be a duel to the death in Toupellon, Henzo sticks his head in and criticizes both parties for being idiots. Most have been sending comments disagreeing with him, but I've gotten one message that was sort of in support.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: February 08, 2012, 09:18:27 AM »
In light of what has been said here, I have temp. stopped the guild and called off the tournament we were having early. The guild will be changed to reflect tournaments in someway until Training Matches make it to stable.

And I do plan to have a tournament in Sasrhas probably sometime in late feb to early march.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: February 08, 2012, 08:16:23 PM »
I meant that it was their first time as ruler of their realm.
Actually not -- I was ruler of PoZ ages ago on my previous account.

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: February 09, 2012, 06:35:28 AM »
In light of what has been said here, I have temp. stopped the guild and called off the tournament we were having early. The guild will be changed to reflect tournaments in someway until Training Matches make it to stable.

And I do plan to have a tournament in Sasrhas probably sometime in late feb to early march.

Lol.  But former crazy judge Brenda is already on Dwilight.  :-P

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: February 09, 2012, 07:10:38 AM »
Lol.  But former crazy judge Brenda is already on Dwilight.  :-P

I see another Driscol in Nbasah...
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: February 09, 2012, 07:15:29 AM »
I hope Far East doesn't get engulfed by a storm of tournaments, like EC did.

Tournament Announced   (38 minutes ago)
Kenshue Kazukin, Grand Exemplar of Greater Aenilia has announced a tournament of Joust and Swordfight to be held in Nahad 6 days from now.
The winner will be rewarded with 400 gold in addition to the honour and prestige that his victory will earn him. There will also be a reward of 100 gold for the second best.
All nobles of the continent are welcome on the tournament grounds on the day of this event. Make sure you announce your participation in time.

Your hopes may be crushed  :(

Seeing that there is to be a duel to the death in Toupellon, Henzo sticks his head in and criticizes both parties for being idiots. Most have been sending comments disagreeing with him, but I've gotten one message that was sort of in support.

Let it happen! Toupellon needs it's first death duel; the blood that seals it as a true realm!  :P
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #51: February 09, 2012, 08:11:29 AM »
Let it happen! Toupellon needs it's first death duel; the blood that seals it as a true realm!  :P

Actually I'm stoking the fires a bit, and might get a death duel request myself. ^_^

Heq

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #52: February 09, 2012, 09:18:01 AM »
Doesn't really need much stroking.  Selene and Ciann have hated each other for years, Ciann has literally worked to destroy both of Selene's realms she ruled, one of which she rampaged across herself.

Neither character is at all stable and they are both complete religious whackjobs who can't even concieve of losing to the other.  It's just surprising it took this long to boil over.

Calanar

• Knight
  • Harbinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #53: February 09, 2012, 02:56:59 PM »
Selene and Ciann have hated each other for years, Ciann has literally worked to destroy both of Selene's realms she ruled, one of which she rampaged across herself.

Ciann and Ziode might get along then. Ziode doesn't like Selene all that much either. :P *Insert flashbacks to Neo Sartania and Nahad's secession from Aenilia*

Also, I wanted to comment on this.

Tournament Announced   (38 minutes ago)
Kenshue Kazukin, Grand Exemplar of Greater Aenilia has announced a tournament of Joust and Swordfight to be held in Nahad 6 days from now.
The winner will be rewarded with 400 gold in addition to the honour and prestige that his victory will earn him. There will also be a reward of 100 gold for the second best.
All nobles of the continent are welcome on the tournament grounds on the day of this event. Make sure you announce your participation in time.

Your hopes may be crushed  :(

Arya's had a good thousand gold or so for a while and wanted to contribute to something. Sorry to crush your dreams, but I didn't feel like filling up the family coffers, and aside from a couple of costs, pretty much funded that out of boredom.

Besides, aren't tournaments a good place to make enemies and stir some stuff up in the Far East? *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*
"The first requisite for success is to develop the ability to focus and apply your mental and physical energies to the problem at hand [...]" - Thomas Edison

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #54: February 09, 2012, 05:05:51 PM »
Heck, I have over 2k gold that I had been saving to try improving Batesaor's RCs . . . then they elected me ruler, so now I have nothing to do with it except hold a tourney. . . .

Calanar

• Knight
  • Harbinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: February 09, 2012, 05:35:08 PM »
Heck, I have over 2k gold that I had been saving to try improving Batesaor's RCs . . . then they elected me ruler, so now I have nothing to do with it except hold a tourney. . . .

Or you could, you know, give it to the lord of Batesaor to improve the RCs... Just sayin'...
"The first requisite for success is to develop the ability to focus and apply your mental and physical energies to the problem at hand [...]" - Thomas Edison

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #56: February 09, 2012, 09:20:44 PM »
Well, true.

But I'll probably hold a tourney anyways.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #57: March 24, 2012, 12:13:26 AM »
Well something's happening now  :P Toupellon marches on Ohnar West or else on the terms that Duke Callandor II steps down as Duke and Banker. Hows that for "chivalry and honor" that Toupellon was based on? Oh and dare I mention the " King of patience" as mentioned on the wiki? Hah, Toupellon is none of these at this rate, just another big realm praying on the weak. Or some amateur players with too much power.  Apparently the big 7-city realm is very very afraid of a badlands single-duchy realm. Hopefully this will spark a chain of declarations of war, though! I do look forward to some human battles (even if I do lose, it's all in good fun!)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 02:37:14 AM by DoctorHarte »

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58: March 24, 2012, 02:13:09 AM »
Yes, we're all amateurs who don't know what we're doing.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #59: March 24, 2012, 02:36:53 AM »
Meow  >:(