Author Topic: Calm before the storm on FEI  (Read 71630 times)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Calm before the storm on FEI
« Reply #45: February 09, 2012, 07:15:29 AM »
I hope Far East doesn't get engulfed by a storm of tournaments, like EC did.

Tournament Announced   (38 minutes ago)
Kenshue Kazukin, Grand Exemplar of Greater Aenilia has announced a tournament of Joust and Swordfight to be held in Nahad 6 days from now.
The winner will be rewarded with 400 gold in addition to the honour and prestige that his victory will earn him. There will also be a reward of 100 gold for the second best.
All nobles of the continent are welcome on the tournament grounds on the day of this event. Make sure you announce your participation in time.

Your hopes may be crushed  :(

Seeing that there is to be a duel to the death in Toupellon, Henzo sticks his head in and criticizes both parties for being idiots. Most have been sending comments disagreeing with him, but I've gotten one message that was sort of in support.

Let it happen! Toupellon needs it's first death duel; the blood that seals it as a true realm!  :P
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus