Author Topic: Calm before the storm on FEI  (Read 70543 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Calm before the storm on FEI
« Topic Start: January 12, 2012, 10:53:43 PM »
I wish! Except for Topenah revolting from Arcaea to Toupellon, little to nothing has happened on FEI. OW has turned into sheep herders of the badlands, feeding the dirty cities of our neighbors.  By night we duel each other in our duelist guild, a new creation of Duke Callandor II!

But really, little to do on FEI.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Calm before the storm on FEI
« Reply #1: January 13, 2012, 12:08:17 AM »
According to the player of the crazy king who names himself after a flaming suicidal bird, untrue. Though also such a plan is going to be in the "future". Fate TBA.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: January 13, 2012, 07:12:07 AM »
As I mentioned on the other thread...Quite a bit of this is my fault.  All I can say in my defense is that if Arcaea can ever win the war, that will change very very rapidly.  Obviously, if we lose, it'll likely change in a completely different direction, but that will be someone else's game then.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 13, 2012, 02:52:28 PM »
OW has turned into sheep herders of the badlands, feeding the dirty cities of our neighbors.  By night we duel each other in our duelist guild, a new creation of Duke Callandor II!

But really, little to do on FEI.

Not for the lack of options.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

TDLR

• Freeman
  • Having Fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: January 15, 2012, 04:04:57 PM »
Zonasa had something brewing before the holidays, but inactivity killed it unfortunately. We'll try and get it started up once more.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." -- Winston Churchill

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: January 28, 2012, 05:39:34 AM »
It seems the calm has afflicted the forums too for FEI  8)
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: January 31, 2012, 11:08:58 PM »
Yep, but I am pretty sure that some people are going to miss such calm once that everything that is being cooked up just pops in front of the noses of everyone  ;D
D'Espana Family

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #7: January 31, 2012, 11:56:09 PM »
I plan to continue frying chickens till I drop (and I can, since I'm a hero). Fried chicken will become an FEI phenomenon.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: January 31, 2012, 11:58:34 PM »
I plan to continue frying chickens till I drop (and I can, since I'm a hero). Fried chicken will become an FEI phenomenon.

I expect you will deplete the chicken population before much longer.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #9: February 01, 2012, 12:02:02 AM »
Since peasants reproduce like rabbits, I figured that would mean chickens reproduce like viruses. So, chickens will be around for a long time.

Then again, I bet it'd be a comedic death for Fred as a hero. Come to think of it, De-Legro, would you like to be Fred's executor? Meaning, you give out the last RP to all of Arcaea if and when Fred dies in battle. I figure it'd be lols to RP the chickens across the continent celebrating at the death of their nemesis Fred the Consumer.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: February 01, 2012, 12:16:25 AM »
Since peasants reproduce like rabbits, I figured that would mean chickens reproduce like viruses. So, chickens will be around for a long time.

Then again, I bet it'd be a comedic death for Fred as a hero. Come to think of it, De-Legro, would you like to be Fred's executor? Meaning, you give out the last RP to all of Arcaea if and when Fred dies in battle. I figure it'd be lols to RP the chickens across the continent celebrating at the death of their nemesis Fred the Consumer.

We can do a RP exchange, that way if Carlos ever actually dies from being a Hero (something I've pretty much given up on) you can send his last RP. Have you considered that perhaps when Fred dies, the chickens will deep fry him?

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #11: February 01, 2012, 12:26:41 AM »
What comes around goes around, eh?

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: February 01, 2012, 12:31:12 AM »
What comes around goes around, eh?

If not real chickens, perhaps Arcachonians dress in chicken costumes.

Zakilevo

« Reply #13: February 01, 2012, 12:34:19 AM »
Now Carlos can finally die!.... or not...

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: February 01, 2012, 12:40:01 AM »
Now Carlos can finally die!.... or not...

It is the best chance he has had for a long long time. And his advy days are well behind him, so chances are his sword fighting has dropped a lot