Author Topic: To RP or not to RP...  (Read 14450 times)

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: To RP or not to RP...
« Topic Start: January 13, 2012, 05:37:55 PM »
Unless person Y doesn't want to share that info? If a close friend of person x gave away that info for example.

Then instead of saying:

Quote from: Roleplay
Player A stopped and looked at Player B "You are sure of this? He plans to invade her duchy?"
"Indeed Player A. When he told me, I knew I had to tell you and get you to warn her, we can not afford another war" Player B responded

You could do:

Quote from: Revised Roleplay
Player A stopped and looked at the man, a man who had Player C's ear and confidence, "You are sure of this? He plans to invade her duchy?"
"Indeed Player A. When he told me, I knew I had to tell you and get you to warn her, we can not afford another war" came the response.

Or:

Quote from: Revised Roleplay - Take 2
Player A stopped and looked his informant, "You are sure of this? He plans to invade her duchy?"
"Indeed Player A. When he told me, I knew I had to tell you and get you to warn her, we can not afford another war" the informant replied.

Although I will admit that this forces us to trust that people are not just douchebagging us and not taking it direct from RP w/e and actually ARE learning about this in a valid RP and IC way.
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries