BattleMaster > BattleMaster Expansions

Request: Map Posters

(1/3) > >>

Andrew:
I just realized this during my back and forth with De-Legro, but would it be at all possible for posters of the different islands to be printed, possibly in such a way that might support BattleMaster? Through "TradeMaster" perhaps? Maybe even different versions of the islands, as I know the East Island has changed at least once.

Tom:
I'll have to check what options cafepress offers these days, though the stuff on there has for years not "supported" BM in any way - I earn absolutely nothing on the stuff.

Yes, it seems I can do posters at 23"x35" - that what you have in mind?

egamma:

--- Quote from: Tom on January 13, 2012, 12:59:23 PM ---I'll have to check what options cafepress offers these days, though the stuff on there has for years not "supported" BM in any way - I earn absolutely nothing on the stuff.

Yes, it seems I can do posters at 23"x35" - that what you have in mind?

--- End quote ---

That could be fun for planning campaigns--I suspect some generals-marshals would print one off and stick pins in it for troop movements.

James:
I used to have an A1 sized one of EC/Colonies/South to keep track of things in SpellMaster...

Tom:
I'd really, really, really love to have the maps re-done in AoW2 (like the new maps for BM:WI). That would be worthy of a poster, too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version