Author Topic: TESTING RP(ANYONE WELCOME)  (Read 3915 times)

Alessar

• Peasant
    • View Profile
TESTING RP(ANYONE WELCOME)
« Topic Start: January 16, 2012, 08:23:23 AM »
((OOC. I hope this ok and I haven't screwed up in some way lemme know if i have))

A dark shadow crept silently through the forest. Or at least as silent as the undergrowth would allow. For a girl of her skills Amilia felt incredibly clumsy. The long ancient blade she discovered years ago in the North kept slamming into the tree trunks with low thump. Finally she managed to find a small clearing. The pale light of the moon flooded the glade. Amilia's long fiery red hair wavered in the quite breeze. She glanced around hoping that no one followed her. She knew damn well she should not practice so close to town in the Southern Regions but she had little choice. At least she'd be able to see or hear if anyone was around. She pulled the string letting the cloak drop to the ground. Her body was cladded in light armor of wood and metal. It was far from a conservative look. It covered her chest and waist, small gauntlets covered her forearms but that was about it. She received quite a few whistles from the people on the streets as she passed in such attire. Most of which received swift retribution.

Amilia extended her hand and concentrated.

"Watcher..." she whispered Watcher. A small cloud of mist flickered slowly into existence. Amilia smiled. In her mind's eye she could see vaguely everything the appiration saw.

"Now... Let's try something a little more interesting." She smiled.

She wanted something new this time. She concentrated hard on intent and the basic element. She extended her arm outwards and said a silent prayer hoping she wasn't about to blow herself to bits.
spontaneous magic (Harm/Fire - 2-1-2) (1 shift)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 08:25:15 AM by Alessar »